•may 3rd (2) (end)•

***

Yoongi's eyes met with mine again, and I held him into a tight embrace.

No words were spoken. We were alone, in an empty lobby, hugging. It was peaceful. I wanted more.

I knew Namjoon and Jin had left to look for us.

"Yoongi. Y-You should call Jin. Both of our phones have like, thirty missed calls."

Yoongi gasped and nodded, taking his phone out and composing Jin's number.

The phone rang for a few seconds, and it picked up.

"H-Hey! Y-Yoongi! I- Uh- W-Where are y-you?"

"Uh... At the lobby? With Hobi?"

"Cool! Good! U-Uh- I'll be here in a few. O-Okay?"

Jin hung up.

"He fucked Namjoon."
  "-He fucked Namjoon."

Both of us giggled and Yoongi turned off his phone, seeing Jin run down the stairs and towards us.

"W-Where were you guys? Y-You made me s-so scared!"

Jin watched our interwined fingers, plump, pink lips, flushed face.

He smiled at me and turned around going back up the stairs. I froze, blinking.

Oh, that's- That's actually happening, yeah?

Yoongi smiled at me, kissing me again. I sighed into the kiss, my hands traveling up to his nape. Fuck, it felt good.

We pulled away for the third time, breathing heavily. Yoongi smiled at me, before shoving his face in the nape of my neck. I put my hands on his thighs and raised them up, carrying him into the elevator. Yoongi mewled, sending vibrations down my spine.

Thankfully, nobody was in the elevator with us.

I smiled at him as we entered the appartement.

Nobody seemed to be home, weirdly. I shrugged and walked towards our room and put Yoongi down, smiling at him as I licked his bottom lip.

"H-Hoseok~" Yoongi whimpered, his hands on my chest. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, a playful smirk drawn on my face.

Yoongi kissed me again, entering his tongue into my mouth. I groaned, cupping his ass with my hands as his long, milky fingers traced my jawline.

I feel your cold lips on mine.

And I'll never forget the soft feeling.

No words were spoken. We communicated with physical touching, desperate, needy to be touched. My shaky hands traveled to his zipper, Yoongi moaned as he felt my cold hands pull his jeans down. Yoongi kicked them off with ease, lips refusing to leave mine. Yoongi proceeded to take off my own bermudas off, feeling my thighs and slipping his hands in my boxers to squeeze my cheeks.

We could feel each other's erections. Yoongi rubbed his crotch on me, sighing into our kiss.

I groaned, pulling myself out of the kiss to breathe. I locked the door as Yoongi peppered kisses down my neck and collarbone.

After the door was secure, my hands drew circles on his thighs.

I picked him up and threw him on the bed. Yoongi blushed as I pulled down his boxers, watching his cock slap against his stomach, already covered in pre-cum.

"You're so pretty, Yoongi~" I whispered. He moaned, feeling my hand wrap around his leaking member to stroke it up and down. I pulled down my own boxers to stroke my own leaking member. Yoongi let out high-pitched whimpers as he blew hickeys on my neck, making me groan.

I felt Yoongi slap my hand away from my own dick to stroke it himself. It felt so much better. Yoongi's other hand traveled up his shirt to play with his own nipples, moaning louder and louder by the minute. I pulled his head away from my neck to cover him with marks, showing everyone who's his owner.

I feel your warm body on me.

And I want more.

His cheeks were flushed, but I could see the happiness in his eyes. Now I finally know how to define perfection. He pulled my shirt. Both of us quickened our pace, moans doing the same. It felt divine, although, I was sure the gods weren't too happy to see us doing this.

I quickened my pace ever further, seeing him rock his hips onto my hand.

"That's right~ Fuck yourself with my hand, baby," I groaned into his ear. As I felt both of us go into climax, I felt my mind go blank.

Yoongi came, and with a few thrusts, I came onto his hand.

"H-Hoseok~!" Yoongi screamed, closing his eyes. I walked to my drawer and pulled out a few tissues to clean off our semen from our bodies. Yoongi smiled at me.

"I-I love you, Hoseok." He held my hand as he pronounced those words.

Hold my hand tighter.

Don't let go.

"I love you too," I whispered back, pressing our lips together.

After putting on some new clothes, we walked out. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding after seeing nobody was here.

We sat onto the couch, cuddling and gently making out. The door clicked open, and we ignored it.

It was the rest of the members.

All of them cooed at us, smiling and laughing. We glared at them, lips still connected.

As we kiss, I can hear bells.

Nevermind, it's just the other members teasing us.

We pulled away from each other.

Every single member laughed and smiled at us, including Jimin. "I'm so happy for you guys~" Jimin said, clapping his hands. I could tell he wasn't mad. He was truly happy for us. And it made me happy, myself.

But I was scared. Scared of what would happen in the future. Would we break up? It felt like a blur.

I love you so much it hurts.

Yoongi kissed me, interrupting my thoughts.

I got lost in the feeling of his plump lips and soft skin.

"H-Hoseok. I-I love you so much."

"Me too, hyung."

I knew it was useless to think of the future, or of the past. The true key to love is to live the moment, and I learned that with Yoongi.

He made me happier, and life felt clear with him. I could see through him, as much as he could see through me.

As I looked into his eyes, I realized.

He was the love of my life.

And to matter what our fandom created, from teams to scandals,

I knew that no matter what, we would remain together.

I want to be by your side,

Forever and ever.

-+THE END+-