•april 25th•

***

---(Y.S-Y.M)---
I feel your cold lips on mine.
And I'll never forget the soft feeling.
-------------------

Do I like Yoongi-hyung? is the phrase that stuck in Hoseok's head for weeks. Jin told Yoongi that Jimin liked him, and Yoongi thought about it. He then met up with Jimin to tell him he was interested in someone else.

But he didn't say who.

Jimin asked who. He responded, "I can't tell you who he is".

He didn't say who.

Jimin was sad at first, but he got better. Jimin found out about the stages of rejection.

Denial,

Anger,

Bargaining,

Depression,

Acceptance.

Jimin had gotten over it after a few weeks. Hoseok still can't believe how easily Jimin got over Yoongi rejecting him.

"Hyung! What are you thinking about?!" Hoseok jumps.

"Nothing, Jiminie." Jimin stares at Hoseok.

"Okay, sure. Dinner's ready." Jimin exits the room and Hoseok follows.

"So? How's the #TMYM and #TMYS thing going?" Taehyung asks, making Jin glare at him.

"Weirdly, it's been more active than before. There are more and more lewd posts and fan art. People have also been writing fanfiction. And let me say... The YoonSeok one-shots are... Quite lewd, if I'd say the least," Yoongi responds.

"Hyung!" Hoseok puts down his fork, blushing. "What are you, a pervert..?" Jungkook asks, making Jimin chuckle.

"I'm not a pervert. I'm just participating in the fandom," Yoongi says, waving his hand to signal it's okay.

"Wait. Don't tell me you created an undercover account like when that TaeKook thing was going on?!" Namjoon shouts. Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other and giggle.

"Dunno. What if I did?" Yoongi claims, making the whole table go silent.

"What the fuck have I raised..?" Jin puts down his chopsticks and holds his head in his hands.

"A king. A flawless king," Yoongi answers, flipping his imaginary long hair and making the rest of the table laugh.

"Now let the rest of the fandom decide who will be his queen!" Taehyung says, raising his glass of orange juice to the sky. The rest of the members do the same.

"Exactly, Taehyung!" Jungkook shouts.

Namjoon is cleaning the table while Jin is doing the dishes. "H-Hyung?" Jin turns around after hearing his name. "Yes?"

"W-What's the deal with Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok? Am I missing something?" Namjoon says quietly.

"Ah, nothing big. Don't worry about it." Jin lies his way out of the situation.

"A-Ah. sure." Namjoon turns around, flushed.

"J-Jimin liked Yoongi," Jin gives up. He can't say no to Namjoon's adorable face.

"Really? I really was in Team YoonSeok." Jin stops scrubbing and stares at Namjoon.

"Y-You are? Really?" Jin says, shocked.

"Yeah. In what team are you?" Namjoon asks, making Jin blush.

"Y-YoonSeok." Jin looks down, making Namjoon smile. He then pats Jin's back and leaves.

"I see you two have been talking shit about me behind my back, huh?" Yoongi says from the living room, making Jin jump.

"Aish! Why are you spying on our conversations? And for how long have you been here?!" Yoongi smiles in response. "I dunno. Ask Namjoon, you seem to be into him."

Hoseok is playing Super Mario Bros with Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Aha! I won! Suck it, Taehyung!" Jungkook shouts,

"U-Uh, Jungkook, do you even know what that means?" Hoseok says.

"What do you mean? Doesn't it have to do with vacuum cleaners?" Taehyung adds, making Hoseok facepalm.

"It does, right? Does it? Yeah, it does, you're right, Taehyung!" Jungkook responds.

"I love vacuum cleaners." Taehyung whispers.

"You guys are so weird. I don't know if you two are aliens or if I'm an alien," Hoseok says.

"No! Taehyung is the alien! He already looks like one!" Jungkook screams, making Taehyung look down, sad.

"A-Ah, sorry hyung. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's not for nothing they named you most handsome man alive. You're beautiful," Taehyung smiles.

"Thanks." The two boys hug, making Hoseok feel like a third wheel.

"I-I'll go. See ya." Hoseok leaves.

***

"J-HOOOOOPE!" Hoseok hears Jimin scream his stage name from the bathroom. He enters the bathroom, panicked.

"What? What's going on?!" Jimin points to a corner where a tiny spider sits. Hoseok chuckles. He grabs the small creature with a napkin and jokingly approaches it to Jimin.

"Aaaaaaaaah!! Get it away from me!! Stooooop!!" Jimin climbs on the toilet. Hoseok laughs and throws out the napkin, as well as the spider.

After a few seconds of silence, Jimin points out something. "I feel bad for the spider, hyung. What if it has a family? What if it was trying to feed its kids? Oh no!!" Hoseok hugs Jimin. He really is still a baby.

"Jiminie, you're adorable." Jimin blushes. "R-Really...?" Hoseok nods in response. "I-I'm not..." "Yes, you are."

"Then why...?" Jimin's eyes tear up. "Then why did Yoongi reject me..?"

"Jimin! I don't want you saying that near me! I don't want you saying that AT ALL! Yoongi rejecting you doesn't have anything to do with you! He was interested in someone else, and it's okay. I don't want a self-conscious Jimin around me!" Jimin smiles.

"Hyung... I don't know what I would have done without you. You help me so much. You're the best. I love you so much." Jimin hides his face in Hoseok's neck.

"I love you too, hyung."

***