•april 28th•

---(Y.S-Y.M)---
Hold my hand tighter.
Don't let go.
-----------------

"Oh, you pieces of shit." Hoseok and Yoongi open their eyes to see Jin with a croc in his hand. "Why were you both cuddling on the motherfucking sofa?" Yoongi smirks.

"What's the deal? You're jealous?" Jin turns red. He remains calm though. "No, I am not jealous. I want to tell you guys it is 7:30 AM. Therefore, you both should wake the fuck up and join us in the dance room B238 before I shove this fucking croc so far up your asses the dentist will be picking pieces of it in between your teeth." Hoseok shivers at Jin's threat.

"Ah, by the way, before I leave," Jin says, sticking his head out of the entryway. "I heard you guys talk yesterday afternoon. I'd say I'm more of a team YoonSeok person," Jin says before leaving.

"We should get going, hyung. Hyung!" Hoseok turns around to see Yoongi sound asleep on the couch. He taps his shoulder. "Hyung. Hyung! Wake up." Yoongi opens an eye and stands up.

"Let's go."

***

⭕ kim.seokjin_

❤️ 💬 ▶️

❤️ 💬 ▶️

2534 likes

kim.seokjin_ I'm so proud of my little boys ♥♥♥

go follow @kim.namjoon_or I'm gonna be mad >:(

#TMYS #BTS

1,452 comments

Hoseok stares at the post, then at Jin, who is in the corner of the studio, drinking water.

"Jin-hyung? Can you come here for a sec, please?" Jin turns around and walks towards Hoseok.

"What's up?" Jin looks at the phone screen, then at Hoseok. He snorks and laughs. "I knew that you would see it. That's why I posted it. You can click on my account, there's a lot more. Hoseok does as Jin says and clicks on his account, only to see his account is almost filled to the brim with YoonSeok images.

"Jin-hyung..." Jin smirks and leaves. Hoseok stares at the image once again then screenshots it. Who knows, it may be useful one day.

Hoseok opens Twitter, the main base of this controversy. He clicks on the trending tab for South Korea and freezes.

SOUTH KOREA - TRENDING

#1 #TMYS - 1,906,754 posts

#2 #TMYM - 1,657,005 posts

It takes him a few seconds to realize this is real life. None of this is a joke. And he is for sure #1 Trending in South Korea.

"Hoseok-ah, I'm bored. What are you watching?" Yoongi startles Hoseok, making him jump. He quickly closes Twitter.