•may 1st•

quick note: OMG GUYS 100 VIEWS I'M WEAK IDK WHAT TO SAY

I KNOW 100 VIEWS DOESN'T SEEM LIKE MUCH BUT STILL I'M PROUD uwu

onto the chapter, it's been a long time ♥

***

Hoseok was in the dance practice room with Jin, Yoongi, and Jungkook. The other boys went preparing the utilities to record their music video with some staff members. Hoseok was helping the boys practice for the dance again.

"Then you go one, two, three, four, drop. Alright?" Hoseok saw Jin nod from the reflection of the mirror. "Don't forget the head tilt. It's small but important." Yoongi chuckles. "That's what she said."

"Oh come on, Yoongi, be more serious!" Jin scolded Yoongi. Jungkook smiled but remained silent.

Hoseok rewinded the tape as the three boys restarted the choregraphy.

"Wait. Yoongi, don't move."

Hoseok paused the music.

The older obeyed. Hoseok walked behind him and grabs his shoulders, tilting them more to the right. Yoongi looked down at his feet and positioned then right as Hoseok checked everything.

"C-Cute," Jin whispered. "Shut up," the two boys answered, making Jungkook and Jin laugh.

"D-Did I do it right?" Yoongi asked, ignoring Jin's laughing. Hoseok smiled and showed off a thumbs up as an answer.

"Okay, one last time and we get some rest." Hoseok approached his laptop and rewinded the music again, joining the boys in time before the song started.

The sound of footsteps and heavy pants filled the room as the boys moved around to the beat of the song. They stopped after the second chorus, right before the bridge with Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Nice, we're good for a break," Hoseok said. "You're a really good dance teacher, hyung," Jungkook pointed out as he took a few sips from his water bottle. "A-Ah, thanks."

"This is good. I'm excited to record the music video tomorrow," Jin said. At the end of his sentence, the rest of the boys enter the practice room.

"We're set for tomorrow. Go get some rest, we'll start recording tomorrow at 3 PM. Don't forget to practice the choreography," Namjoon announced.

"We're good, we just finished practicing," Jin told Namjoon. Namjoon smiled in response. "Cool. Then get some rest." The boys nodded in response and left the room.

"Ugh, why is the apartment so far away?!" Yoongi spat. "You idiot, it's across the street," Jin responded, annoyed. "But still."

"Just get in, imbecile," Yoongi groaned and entered the apartment building with the other boys.

"We're here. Just get in and sleep," Jin counted the members as they entered.

Here's Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung. Okay, that's 6 people including me. Wait, 6 people..?

"Wait. Guys." His bandmates obey and stop walking.

"Where's Hoseok?" The boys began looking around.

"Yeah, I don't remember seeing him walk with us," Taehyung responded. "You guys get in, I'll go look for him." Namjoon nodded and entered. The other boys followed him.

Jin walked out of the apartment building. Before getting in the BigHit building, he looked around the apartment building for Hoseok. He checked the parking lot and the dollar store, but the younger was not there.

Jin entered the BigHit building and walked up the stairs to the dance practice rooms. He entered the one they were practicing in and looks around for Hoseok.

"Hoseok? Are you there?" The room was filled with an unsettling silence. Jin began feeling worried. He walked out of the room and began by walking towards the other rooms. He entered every practice room on the level, but Hoseok was nowhere to be seen.

Jin entered the bathroom, discouraged.

"H-Hoseok? Are you here?" A sniff came from the back stall. "Hoseok! It's Jin. Open the door."

Hoseok muttered something barely understandable. "L-Leave me alone." Jin persisted.

"Come on, Hoseok. What's going on? Are you crying? Open the door."

Hoseok sighed and unlocked the stall, eyes red and swollen from tears. "I'm sorry for making all of you guys worry, I'm just- I'm feeling contradicted."

"What's wrong?" Jin asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I feel like someone is giving me mixed feelings. I always hang out with them, and we're perfectly okay. But sometimes, that person decides to make a stupid move and I get all flustered because of it. Then, they push it away and say it didn't mean anything in between us, and for some reason... I do want it to mean something. But I don't want to get rejected."

"Is that person Yoongi?"

"W-What? H-How did you know..?"

"It's obvious. You're closer to him than everyone in the group. Plus, with all that YoonSeok YoonMin shit... I just know."

"I'm sorry for making you worr-"

"Confess to him."

"W-What?! No!"

"Do it, Hoseok," Jin persisted. "But why?! He'll reject me!"

"Because I'm pretty sure he likes you too, Hoseok."

***

oof, this was written in a hurry, sorry if it's horrible