•april 3rd•

Hoseok stares blankly to the ground. Everything is muffled. All he can hear are the teasing voices of his bandmates.

"Hoseok-ah! You're flushing red!" Yoongi shouts, causing everyone on the plot to laugh.

After the incident, despite Hoseok deleting the video, sneaky fans managed to record it and post it on Twitter. The next day, Hoseok woke up to millions of notifications, all containing one of the two hashtags that were at the top of the list.

#TMYM and #TMYS. Probably standing for "Team Yoonmin" and "Team Yoonseok".

The two hashtags went viral all around the world, dethroning ever other posts, hashtags, and people. The two most popular hashtags in the entire Twitter algorithm.

Hoseok clears his throat.

"I-I... I don't know." Hoseok says, nervous.

"Awh! The answer, please! Do it for the fans!" the interviewer shouts. Hoseok cant help but feel a spike of hatred towards the man.

Can't he see I'm uncomfortable?

"Come on, I bet you'll choose #TMYS!" Namjoon says, making Hoseok blush.

"No, he'll choose #TMYM! I know he's a really big shipper!" Taehyung points Yoongi and Jimin.

"G-Guys..." Hoseok attempts to calm his bandmates.

"But don't you like Yoongi?" Jungkook comments. The reporter laughs.

"J-Jungkook! I don't!" Hoseok says, a hand on his mouth, even redder than before.

"You better choose YoonSeok, we're so cute together," Yoongi spat. Hoseok took a quick glance to Jimin before commenting. He was silent, looking at the floor, showing off his fake smile that Hoseok knows too well.

"H-Hyung!" Hoseok finally says, his voice a little bit dried up.

"But it's true." Yoongi manages to keep a straight face while everyone was laughing. Hoseok always admired Yoongi for his reactions. In all the years he knew him, he never saw Yoongi embarrassed, nor blushing. He always tried to embarrass him, but Yoongi always managed to turn back the situation and embarrass Hoseok instead.

"Now honestly, choose one!" Jin somehow wakes Hoseok to realization.

"Okay, okay... I choose..." Hoseok said, afraid of everyone's reaction. He knew what he wanted to choose, but he was scared.

"Come on!" Jungkook shouted, making Taehyung jump.

"I know! Let me think!" Hoseok said without thinking.

"Aish, hyung! We let you think about it for 5 minutes!" Taehyung said. He was right.

"Okay! Fine!" Hoseok played with his shirt.

"Go!" Jin screamed. "We don't have all day!" Namjoon added.

"What are you waiting for?! Come on! Ah! I should sleep!"

"I choose..." The room quiets up.

"I choose YoonSeok."