•april 29th (2)•

warning: this chapter contains subjects that may not be suitable for sensitive people. If you are sensitive to subjects like depression, self-harm or suicide, please do NOT read this chapter.

---(Y.S-Y.M)---

Don't abandon me.

-----------------

Yoongi held Hoseok's thumb as he walked inside of the living room, eyeing Jungkook. Hoseok pushed his hand out of Yoongi's grip.

"What are y-"

"We're done," Hoseok told Namjoon, interrupting the elder. Yoongi sighed and crossed his arms, looking away. Namjoon smiled and grabbed the two sheets. "Thanks."

Yoongi immediately turned around and left the apartement, slamming the door behind him. Taehyung and Jungkook flinched. "What's his deal?"

Hoseok shrugged.

"By the way," Namjoon added. The three boys turned around.

"We're having a meeting at my studio today at 5 PM. Hoseok, could you advice the three other members about this?"

Hoseok nodded, turning around and heading towards the door.

Surprisingly, the weather spinned and it was raining. Hoseok entered the company's building, tired. He headed downstairs towards Yoongi's Genius Lab and rang the doorbell.

Nobody answered. But Yoongi definitely was in there, his Kumamon slippers were next to the door.

Hoseok rang again. Once. Twice.

Finally, the door clicked and opened.

"I'm planning to stay here all weekend. Can you please hurry up?" he coldly aid, avoiding the younger's gaze, holding a bag of takeout food and eating a few bites.

"We have a meeting t-today at 5-"

Yoongi pulled the younger inside of the studio, closing the door behind them, before turning around and sitting on his chair in front of a computer. "Come here," he muttered, patting his lap.

Hoseok didn't answer, only stood in place. "Hoseok, co-"

"No, I won't, Yoongi," he answered coldly as he leaned on the wall. "Hoseok, what's wrong?"

"Can you stop giving me mixed feelings?"

The room quieted up.

"What do you m-"

"You just- You do things so... So comfortable around me, then you abandon them, like nothing happened."

"I don't understand, Hoseok. Do you want to feel like something happened?"

Hoseok shut his mouth, heart beating in his chest.

Do I really want to feel that?

"Hoseok, you know nothing's happening in between us, right? And- And I'm straight. Do you know that? We're nothing more than friends, bandmates. There's no chemistry in between us," he calmly said.

Hoseok held his breath.

"A-And what if I do want something to happen in between us?!" he shouted, face flushing.

"Then I don't know what to tell you, Hoseok! I'm straight, I'm not interested. Okay?! Now please fuck off, would you?" he screamed back, pointing the door without even looking at Hoseok.

Hoseok immediately turned around, leaving and slamming the door.

Two members down.

Two of them rejected me.