questions answered

hello and welcome to the official Q&A for sus! the characters and i will try to answer as many questions as we can. there were a lot of questions and some of yall asked the same shit over and over so please don't get mad if your question isn't asked or i didn't see it.

first up, we have jahseh and stokeley.

jahseh: *waves* hi everybody!

stokeley: *sniffs air* what is that smell-

jahseh: it's your musty a- you know what, let me be positive for the readers, we can deal with that when we get home. *smiles*

okay so, this first question is for you stokeley....literally half of the questions for you were asking you why you don't shower. do you think you can answer that for us?

jahseh: yeah, answer it for us.

stokeley: shut yo dorito chip built ass up, she was talking to me, not you, *rolls eyes*

jahseh: *folds arms*

stokeley: if y'all want me to shower so bad, come make me shower, how about that? 

trust me stokeley, we want to.

stokeley: bitch you the author, if you want me to shower so bad just write a scene of me showering

who tf you talking to? don't get killed off...anyway, this next question is for jahseh. -enemies would like to know why you're so obsessed with knives?

jahseh: because stabbing people is the best way to murder them. shooting people gets the job done, but it's too easy, and you don't even have to be in the same vicinity as someone to shoot them, and it's not as precise. poisoning is fun, but they can always find a way to detox and live through it. there's nothing like dragging a sharp dagger through someone's chest, twisting it and making them feel even more pain, and pulling out the blood covered tool while their limp body collapses at your feet. oh fuck, my dick is getting hard just thinking about it.

i uh.....i....let's get to the next question, yeah? JAHSEHSETFINGERS wants to know if you're bi or full blown gay.

jahseh: well uh....i'm bi. i just don't talk about girls because why the fuck would i talk about girls when i'm with a nigga?

stokeley: both of us are bi actually.

jahseh: i think everybody in the groupchat is either bi or pan except for michael and diego. they full blown gay.

ayyyy bi gang🌈. anyways, next question is for stokeley. -Strokeley wants to know what's it like to see jahseh's ass, and why you don't answer her dms?

jahseh: well he don't answer your fuck ass dms because he belongs to me. any more questions?

stokeley: jah chill-

jahseh: nah nah because i really wanna know why you got hoes in your dms and shit. you bet not be entertaining them-

stokeley: nigga you be staring at gazzy ass but i'm the one entertaining hoes?

jahseh: see that's different, because we both taken so i'm not going to act on the fact that i'd sma- wait, how you know i be looking at his ass?

stokeley: i have eyes illuminati pyramid built ass nigga

jahseh: and lets not act like you didnt almost make michael kill himself because he wAnTed mE-