First Oc ~ Finnado Farheed

Name of oc : Finn

Name of oc : Finn

His full name is Finnado Farheed but he goes by Finn and Finnie. He has heterochromia with his left eye being yellow and his right eye being blue. He is half English Lop bunny and half Alimun.

Alimun is a living being that looks like human but has soul essence like some aliens. Soul essence generates magical powers. Speaking of powers, Finn's powers are telekinesis, telepathy, and power sensing. He can also transform to an English Lop bunny.

His limitations to his powers are he has to be able to see the object or person he's using his telekinesis on. If he can't, then it won't. He will get headaches if he uses his powers (telekinesis and telepathy) for too long.

Finn is 15 yrs old and is 5'4" (about 162.56 cm). He was born on June 5th and therefore a gemini!

He LOVES the colour orange, LOVES bunnies, and LOVES to dance. His favourite type of dance is ballet and aerial silk dance. He also likes memes, vines, orange juice, apple pies, and vanilla ice cream. He dislikes coffee, beetles, lemons, limes, and the colour gray.

He is very hyper, jolly, immature, and talkative. He is also very playful and LOVES to prank people and scare them as well. But deep down, he is a very kind and supportive friend. He can be a great listener and a great advice giver. He also is respectful and knows his boundaries when it comes to pranking.

His primary weapon to use in battle is his powers. His secondary weapon are two ring blades. Sometimes, he holds and throws them with his hands and other times he uses his telekinesis powers to control it. The ring blades always returns back to him since it is almost like a boomerang and he controls it with his powers. He rarely and almost NEVER uses his bare fists and legs to fight.

Power control :4/5

Intelligence : 3/5

Strength : 2/5

Agility : 5/5

Improvision : 4/5

Random Facts =

~ Best bros with Ryker. (another oc)

~ Is part of a trio with Laurie and Adey. (my ocs)

~ Wears a orange bunny onesie and orange bunny slippers to sleep.

~ Likes playing dress up.

~ LOVES sleepovers!

~ His most prominent freckles makeup the Gemini constellation.

~ Has an older brother named Falk.

~ Loves to make bird and Falcon jokes about his brother.

~ Actually is good at cooking and likes doing it.

~ Possibly Bi??? Idk yet. 😅

SavagePidge24 see this? I was inspired by you UwU OwO uwu