Chapter Twenty-One

"Leo?"

He smirks and walks over to me, taking a puff of the cigarette he was holding in his left hand. He looked surprisingly.....good. I didnt want to admit it, but he did. He was dressed in a pair of tight black jeans and a plain white top which was slightly see-through, making it easy to see the tattoos on his abs. 

"How are you? You look great by the way" he compliments, giving a slap of my ass which makes me jump back in shock and I scowl it him. What was he doing here anyway? 

"yeah...I'm fine..." I say vaguely "Eh, what are you doing here?" 

He chokes and coughs out some smoke. Clearly my question was a surprise to him. 

"Ben's holding a party tonight, he told you about the apartment he's renting didnt he? You were supposed to be invited but obviously he didnt get round to it" he takes another puff of his cigarette and blows it in my face "So I'm going to invite you instead" 

A party. Leo just invited me to a party. I raise my eyebrows at him is disbelief and he nods still with a daredevil smirk plastered on his face. I notice his car parked on the verge. He walks over and opens the door, signalling for me to get it. Part of was telling me no. All the trauma he had caused me, the hours I spent locked in the toilet just to get away from. But Leo used to me my friend....

"Hey Dahlia, are you coming over tonight?" 

I look over at Leo and nod. Wednesday nights were movie nights, where me and the boys went over to his. They normally picked the films so I would have to watch some action movie which I didn't really mind. I liked being "one of the guys" as Leo put it. I don't think Ben was ever so keen, after all I was supposed to be his girlfriend, but what could he do? They were my friends as much as they were his. 

I walk over to where Leo and the rest of the boys were standing and he spins around to pick me up and throws me over his shoulder. It was our thing. 

"LEO PUT ME DOWN!" I scream but he knew I enjoyed it really.

"Dahlia?"

I shake my head to see Leo staring at me, still with the car door propped open. 

"Are you getting in?"

"Yeah sure" I say smoothing my hair out of my face and getting in. As he walks around the back of the car I quickly inhale. It still smelt like it used to. Not of smoke like you would expect but of...cleanliness. He used to take great pride in his car and clean it every weekend, inside and out. From the state it was in now however, I assume he had given up on it long ago but it still had the smell.

He gets in and starts the engine and as he does a few drops of rain fall onto the windscreen. I open the window and look up at the grey clouds above us and then look over to Leo. He smiles at me and then we drive off.

Leo's back. Do you think he generally wants to help Dahlia or do you think he's up do something? Keep commenting and voting:) And while your at it, feel free to follow me:) Chapter Nineteen will probably be up tomorrow:)