Chapter Ten

Beau's POV :)

"He's a fucking nutcase!" I yell, hitting my fist in the wall making the plaster crumble. I was now back at home with the boys sat around me. Most of the time they were silent, just speaking when necessary.

"He hurts her! He hurts her mum! He abuses her, he's slowly killing her! Mentally and physically!"

I hit the wall again, a lot harder this time and I end up busting my knuckle.

"Beau, you need to chill bro, isn't there anything you can do?" Daniel asks. He's the second eldest next to me, though you would never guess.

"I wish it was that easy Daniel, but its just not"

"But you could just go and-"

"No, I cant. I cant risk having her hurt, not just for my benefit"

Luke pats the empty bit of sofa and I go and sit down next to him, resting my head in his lap.

"But what if it benefits her to Beau? What if she wants you, just like you want her?"

I do love Daniel and everything, but sometimes, he just doesn't understand.

"Yeah right, if she really wanted me, do you really think she would keep running away everytime I go near her? Do you think she would lie to me? Do you think she would keep secrets from me?!" my voice raises at the end and I swing my hand back again and punch yet another hole in plaster. Jai grunts as some of it falls into his hair but he doesn't say anything to me.

The five of us sit there in silence, staring into space whilst I weighed up my options.

"Why dont we go get a drink to take your mind off things?" James perks up and the rest of the boys agree.

"Nah, I don't want to"

"Beau! C'mon it will take your mind of things!"

"Yeah Beau, you need to lighten up a bit, things will resolves themselves" Jai adds pulling me off the couch. I reluctantly agree and grab my keys off the table before shouting to mum we were going out.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Oi boys, look" Jai shouts, pointing out the window. They all look out at the argument that was happening outside the bar and whistle.

"Looks like that girls getting no dick tonight" Luke says as the guy slaps the girl hard across the face.

He then proceeds to curse under his breath. The boys all look out the window again and do the same.

"What is it? What's happening? Luke? Tell me what's wrong"

"Beau.... Isn't that....Dahlia.....?"

My blood runs cold. That means Ian was with her. I violently pull over in the nearest space and jump out the car just in time to see Dahlia run into the bar. Ian surprisingly doesn't follow, instead heads off down the road.

Music is blaring inside the bar and the air smells of sweat and beer. Drunks are hanging off the bar stools and a fist fight is going on at the very back. A few girls walk towards us but we all push past them. We needed to find Dahlia. Luke stays near the door just incase she leaves while the rest off us split up. I decide to take the left side by the bar itself.

"What can I get you sonny"

"Hi, sorry have you seen a girl"

The bartender looks at me and narrows his eyes.

"Yeah, in fact I have seen a lot in my time. Now if you don't mind I have some people waiting to get a drink"

"Wait! No please its not a joke" I lunge forward and grab his arm. He growls at me and pushes me back making me fall into someone behind. I turn around to see a beefy guy with tattoos all down his neck. His fist grips me by my top and he lifts me up the ground. I try to take a swing at his cheek but miss. His lip quivers then he slams me against the wooden post. The air knocks out of me and I fall against the floor. He pulls me back up onto my feet and punches me square in the stomach. I try to lift my leg up and knee him in the balls but he clips me on the nose and pain shoots through my face. He pushes me to the floor again and jumps onto me. I wriggle out from under him and sit on his shoulders making his face hit the floor. My wrist gets caught with his and he uses it to his advantage and flips me underneath him again. He lifts his fist up in the air and I shut my eyes preparing myself for the blow. I hear some shouting behind me and then the weight is relieved from my chest.

My eyes open and I see the guy struggling from his mates grip. Jai and Daniel get behind me and pull me off the floor making the guy lunge for me again put he quickly gets pulled back.

"What happened bro!" James shouts, running towards me with Luke close behind. I shake my head at them and my eyes search for the toilets. I knew my face probably looked a mess and Dahlia had probably left by now anyway.