Chapter One

(First story on Wattpad and I am so excited! Please go follow my Instagram AND I do follow back so its all worth it, and enjoy :)

So, this was it. The end of the road. A long, treacherous road that I have been dying to get off, and now I am finally getting my wish. To end all the pain, all the suffering and to be with peace at last. The peace I had been dreaming of for what seemed like eternity.

Taking a deep breath, I climbed up over the cold barrier of the bridge, some of the old green paint peeling and dropping off as my legs brushed against it. It was chilly this morning and the wind was creating little ripples over the river below. The odd car drove past behind me but I was invisible to the rest of the world. I take one last look at Melbourne. The place I had called home since I was 2 years old and now I was leaving it behind. Not that I had much anyway.

I slide my bottom further and further of the railings until the only thing keeping me from falling are my arms. Squeezing my eyes tight shut I release one arm, and then, finger by finger, I let go with the other.........

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I feel a tight grip around my armpits but I'm to afraid to open my eyes. The light is bright behind my eyelids causing me to squeeze my eyes tighter. Am I dead? I didn't feel myself hit the water beneath me though. In fact I didn't feel anything at all, just the arms around my arms. 

'Please don't'

The thick Australian accent spoke. Please don't what? I'm dead aren't I?

Not letting my nerves get the better of me I slowly open one eye and the sight of........the railing of the bridge? I continue with opening my other eye then blink extra hard. Am I dreaming? No. It can't be. I jumped! I fell! I felt the air whipping around me.....but not the splash. Of course. 

Just when I go to move, the arms tighten around me and pull me the other and that's when I get to see who the arms belonged to. 

'Im Beau' he smiles, releasing his grips slightly, his dark tan contrasting against  my pale skin. His hair fell over his eyes which were an amazing shade of green. For a second I almost forgot who I was..

'I..have..to..go!' I stutter, pushing him back off me an running down the bridge. I turn back just in time to see his head hit against the metal barrier, but he doesn't react to it. Tears sting my eyes.

I push my way through the crowds of people that had started to gather around us. Even the ambulance had been called. But I didn't need this. I didn't need any of this. I continue running, past the public library where I spent so much of my free time, past the old coffee shop where I worked, past the little duck pond that I had spent so many of my happy memories with my mom and my dad. All those which had now been burnt in a fire of hate and depression. One tiny ray of light in my world and they will go to extreme lengths to crush it, to crush me and to crush everyone who I ever loved or cared about.

Oh, poor Dahlia :( 

And even more importantly, poor Beau! He was only trying to help her! When do you think they will meet again? That's IF they meet again ;) SPOILERS!!! No just kidding, but please vote, tell everyone about my story, follow me, follow me on Instagram: luke_jai_beau_james_skip

I will back if you say you came from Wattpad!!!! :)