Chapter 1 Alone

Piper's Point of View (POV)

I was loosing blood, I couldn't think straight, my eyesight was blurring, and I was in the middle of the woods. I looked around slowly. The government officials were setting up camp. No one had paid attention to my leg that their leader had shot. Before he shot my leg I heard him exclaim Shes one of them.

*---FLASHBACK---*

I had gone to my friends house the day before and we were playing video games. Two of her other friends were there to hang out. We heard a knock at the door. I got up and answered the door. I was hit in the stomach with the end of a gun which had thrown me backwards into a seat. I yelped. Ashley turned around to see the man in the black tuxedo. More of them walked in. They formed us in a line of chairs pointing guns to our heads. The guy in the tuxedo who had knocked me backwards started inspecting each of Ashley's friends. He didn't find anything he wanted. He raised his gun to the girls head. BANG. He shot her in the head. We all flinched. He did the same with Ashleys other friend. He came up to Ashley and didn't find what he was looking for. He mumbled something under his breath, raised his gun, and BAM. She was gone. I was next I thought. He stepped in front of me. His eyes widened and said "She's one of them...." He grabbed my arm and I tried to run. He took his gun and shot my leg so I couldn't get away. The other officials grabbed me. I was hit in the head with the hilt of the tuxedo man's rifle and blacked out. When I woke up I was up against a tree in the woods.

*---END OF FLASHBACK---*

I was getting really light headed and I couldn't run. I couldn't even stand for that matter. I was only 13. I was scared. I was alone. I was starting to loose consciousness when I heard someone whisper to me. I was coming from the bushes. Pssst....Over here. I slowly looked over to see a boy about my age with brown wavy hair and sea blue eyes. I'm gonna get you out of he.... I blacked out.