A wise choice

Carrot P.o.v

I tightened my grip a bit more and heard something snap. I'm pretty sure that was one of his rips. 

"Tell me Error why did you destroy?" I said. he didn't answer. at least not at first.

"I-I didn't want anybody t-to end like me." said a smooth but awfully shy voice.

"What do you mean Error?" I asked I was beyond confused. How can killing and destroying prevent killers from being made? 

"I o-once had a home an AU but it s-self-corrupted of two r-reasons. One my f-frisk reseted m-more that t-there was determination t-to. Two t-there was too many A-AU's and not enough s-space for them all. I-I just want t-to go h-home. G-go to my b-brother. T-to my A-Au." He said. I looked at the now crying skeleton. I could tell that he didn't lie. The guilt I felt right now was way greater than any guilt I've ever felt and that says a lot. I loosened my grip a bit, not enough for him to fall but enough for him not to break. I took him away from the edge of the core. I healed him. and decided to walk over to the vending machine not so far away. I got us a back of chips and opened it. I gave some to Error. He looked confused as he had never seen anything like that. I whipped his tears that stopped flowing. Error looked at me and then at the chip. He looked so adorable while confused.

"It's a chip just eat it," I said. He looked at me more confused. Wait doesn't Error know what a chip is?

"Error do you know what a chip is?" I asked. He nodded. I thought for a bit before it hit me.

"Error do you know what eat is?" I asked. He shook his head. He has never eaten anything? Error yawned while his eyelids closed. I picked him up and teleported home. Only to see a beyond-pissed Blue. The second he spotted Error he got for the attack and tackled me down. Grasping Error and searched him for any damage only to find none. He looked at me Angry. I only made a motion for him to be silent because he was about to scream at me. I pointed at Error and Blue understood. Blue walked up to his room. I was pretty sure he just wanted to give Error a peaceful place to sleep. Blue came down a few moments later.

"Brother if I find out that you hurt Error in any way-" I cut him off.

"Blue I did but then Asked him why he destroyed and the replied... I Feel really guilty for everything I've done to him." I signed. I knew it was better to just say the truth right now. 

"Brother I hope you understand Error never wanted to kill anyone. Please don't hurt him again and I'll let you off the hook," Blue said

" And we also have another problem," I said.

"What ?" Blue asked

" Error don't know what eating is. I tried to give him a potato chip but he doesn't know what to do with it" I said. Blues mode lightened a bit.

"That mean Error will get all the food he wants from the magnificent master chef Sans," Blue said in his usual happy tone. I smiled. Hopefully, Error will be able to stay here for a while.