Protect the small bean.

Error P.o.v

I laid on something soft. I opened my eye I lay on a bed my size. The blanket was wrapped around me in a way that made me unable to move.  I heard the door open. I looked over at the door. In came Dust. He looked at me. I tried to get away Because I didn't wanna die. Why they haven't killed me yet is a mystery.  

"So you're awake why haven't you gone out of bed yet?" He asked. Yeah, Dust, I can't. He walked over to me.

"I want an answer." He said and picked up the blanket only to see that I was stuck inside.

"Oh," He said. I hide inside the blanket. 

"You are aware of the fact that Error is unable to speak right now?" I asked. I recognized the voice as Killers. I felt someone take me. I made a portal so I could escape. 

Killer P.o.v

I took the blanket from Dust. I felt something in there But it suddenly disappeared I didn't mind it.

"So where is Error?" I asked.

"He should be inside the blanket." Dust said. I unfold it. There was nothing. Dust looked scared

"Dust where is he?" I asked Getting worried.

"I swear he was in the blanket." Dust said.

"Is there a chance that he still has his powers?" I asked

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" Dust said.

"Know What?" A deep and cold asked behind us. We're dead 

"H-hi Nightmare." Dust said. I slowly backed away.

"Where is Error?" He asked looking around. Dear Karma. Sorry for whatever I did to deserve this. Fate Please don't let me die today. 

Blue P.o.v

I was walking around Snowdin when I heard something crying. Small sobs. I followed the tiny sound. As the sound got louder I realized that the cries were really small. I turned a corner to see a small Error laying in the snow. 

"Error?" I asked. He looked at me crying. I picked him up carefully. I feared that he was just as fragile as he looked.

"Error What happened to you?" I asked. He pointed at his throat. 

"You can't speak?" I asked. He nodded. 

"I'll get you home. Then you can try to tell me what happened. Okay?" I said. Error nodded. I ran home. But to avoid suspicion I ate a lollipop. (Oh no) I ran so fast no one could see the small skeleton in my hands. I stopped when I was in the living room. I fixed the hole in the wall so Papy won't get mad. I walked up to my room and sat Error on the desk. He looked up at me with teary eyes. I couldn't help but pity him. He looks like he finally gave up. His eyes were dull and his pupils were shattered. I think his soul looked the same but I hoped I was wrong. 

"Error, are you hungry or anything?" I asked. He shook his head, no. I took some paper and a pencil. I gave them to Error.

"So what happened?" I asked

One explanation later

I looked at the small. Bean in front of me. He cried. I took him and gave him a careful hug.

"It's okay Error I'm here," I said trying to make him calm down. I heard the door open downstairs.

"Error please stay here," I said. He nodded. I walked down. Papy looked at me.

"Sans, have you been crying?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I ran into the door in the ruins again." I lied. 

"You got a lollypop again am I right?" He asked

"Yep and I found someone," I said.

"Who?" He asked

"Wait here," I said and ran upstairs.

"Error, Papy have to know that you're here," I said to the small skeleton that hides. He walked out.  I picked him up and walked down.

"Papy, don't freak out and don't hurt him," I said and showed him Error. Papy froze for a moment before taking Error from me.

"Papy give him back!" I yelled at him. He teleported away. Papy, don't Hurt Error.

Carrot P.o.v (Us Papyrus)

I held the destroyer over the core. we were in the old lab. 

"Not so strong now are we," I said. He didn't even look at me. I held him around the ribs and tightened my grip. He wimped a bit.

" I could just drop you into the Core and we would never have to deal with you again," I said. He still didn't look at me.