Core?

Core frisk P.o.v

I had been roaming in the anti-void for hours. I found out that Error wasn't here. Where could he be? Come on Frisk think. Where would Error go if he got hurt? who would he trust? I thought of way too many locations but only one seemed like he would go there. Nightmares castle. I went there. Error was weaker now. I went to the living room. Ink laid on the floor. His hands on his back tied up with Glows? He wore a pink ballerina outfit. What happened here? I didn't have time to stick around. I ran into one of the many hallways in this maze. I could sense Nightmares auras and Dreams. You might wonder why I don't use my ability to see every AU and timeline to find Errors. Well, I can't. No matter what I can't see any timelines of an AU if Error is in it. I came in only to see Nightmare and Dream spaced out. Error laid on a bed looking like he finally slept. I felt something getting worse I made myself go to the position Nightmare and Dream were. I saw the two brothers unconscious on the floor. but that wasn't the worst part. There in front of me was...

"Alex," I said my voice filled with poison and echo. They smiled. That stupid smile

"Long time no one has seen. Core" They said. and smiled more.

"The deal is of it have been for ages. So why are you still doing this?" I asked now beyond pissed

"Since when did I play by the rules Core?" They asked

"It was me you wanted so why take him?" I asked

"I got another deal. With someone way more interesting than you" They said 

"And who is that?" I asked. They just smiled. Enjoying my anger. They got ready to attack. I did the same.

"It was nice with small talk but I'm getting bored," They said and attacked I barely dodged but still did. They made one of the blades go to my neck. But I found a way so they couldn't cut my head off. I got a safe distance. I took a deep breath before lashing it all out in a scream that was sharper than any weapon. Alex didn't know about this ability of mine so they fell to the ground. Nightmare and Dream woke.

"Core frisk what are you doing here?" Dream asked

"No time to explain leave," I said

"What about Error?" Nightmare asked

"I'll take care of that. That thing won't hurt him when I'm out of here," I said They left. I walked over to Error.

"I'm so sorry that I got you into this mess Error. But I'm determined to make everything good again, So Error Forgive me for this," I said and took the Core out of his soul. The Error Alex kept in chains. I came out of the soul holding the core that now took form of a bitty.