Chapter 51:)

BAILEY POV

The meeting with the principal was very uneventful. Uneventful besides the week of detention I'd been given, which was stupid because school finished on Friday. Why would they give me detention on the last week of school? Like seriously?!

I pretty much zoned out everything the fat, annoying man before me spoke about. I heard snippets like "Respecting others" and "Unacceptable behaviour at school". To be blatantly obvious I didn't care, but he didn't need to know that. I took the time, sitting in the office to reflect on how Amiee and myself went from being friends to mortal enemies...

So, basically this is what happened::

Aimee went to my old school, we both had a crush on the same guy. His name was Tyler. I, didn't know at the time she liked him, so when he asked me out instead of Aimee serious stuff went down. She accused me of being a manipulative bitch, which was untrue. Anyway, as it turned out Tyler was a total jerk. Amiee was the sort of person with a hot temper, if you offended her once she no longer liked you. That's what happened to me, she ignored and me bullied. You name it, she did it pretty much. When she left all of a sudden I was relieved. I lost all contact, didn't hear, see, know of her for the next  2 years. Life was peaceful, that was until my first day at Northwest. I saw her in the hall and almost fell over. I could barley tell it was her from underneath her incredibly bad fake tan. I knew she'd recognised me as soon as her thin eyebrows narrowed in my direction. It had been a living hell ever since.

Once the meeting with the principal was over it was a mere 20mins out of recess and I couldn't be bothered going back into class. So, instead I made my way to the toilets, slumping in the corner near the basin, pulling out my phone to start trolling. My internet was running low, so I decided to just look through my old photos. I missed the guys, everything was just the little bit more........entertaining with them. I was almost at the top of my camera roll, by now the hard ground of the bathroom had numbed my bum and I wasn't in the best mood. I clicked on the photo 5th from the top, taking in a sharp intake of breath. The image brought back painfully happy memories. It was a photo of Luke and I last summer, sitting on the beach. We both where wearing shorts and singlets, he was kissing me on the cheek as I took the photo.

That summer was different. Why? It was the summer I'd gotten to know one of the most amazing guy's in the world. I was naive to think that he thought the same....

My finger hovered over the little red trash can symbol in the bottom right hand side of the screen. I bit my lip as I took in every detail of the photo.

But I couldn't delete it.

I never would be able to, no matter how hard I tried.

END POV

~~~~AFTER SCHOOL THAT SAME DAY~~~~

MIKAELA POV

"Let's get ice-cream!!" I suggested as we walked out of the school doors, a blast of fresh, winter air slapping everyone in the face.

"Mikaela what the hell?! It's like 12 degrees outside!!" Claudia laughed as she pulled her jacket closer to her body.

"Let's go to the corner cafe." Bai suggested, she'd seemed lost in thought for the majority of the day. I couldn't figure out why...

"Yeah, it won't be as busy because it's later." Lizzie pointed out as she began leading the way down the empty street. Bailey had had a 1/2 hour detention after school, so we all had waited her out so we could do something. The real reason was that I wanted to tell her about Ashton's idea of us going to America for a portion of winter break.

I'd briefly floated the idea with Bai's mum and she thought we deserved a holiday. My mum also agreed, so we where having a girls holiday, I guess. So, basically I wasn't asking Bailey if she wanted to come, I was telling her we where. The only issue is that Bailey is smart, I just hoped she didn't put our convenient location and the boys location together and come to the real conclusion. Of corse mum and Bai's mum didn't know that was the real reason I wanted to go to LA. Then again, who travels 15 hours to America and doesn't go to Disney land?!