Chapter 10:)

A/N

This is a chapter so don't stress out!!! Just wanted to say a huge thank you and I'm sorry for not updating for a couple of days........ Basketball tournament thingo. Sooooooooooo I'm writing this in the car on the way home....... It seems like in Australia it takes at least 10 hours to travel from the closest two capital cities... which, in my case is Sydney and Adelaide..... Anyway enough from me!!!!!

THANKS FOR READING!!!! COMMENT, VOTE AND STUFF!!! THAT WOULD BE COOOOOOOOOL!!!!! :D

BRIXx

--------------------------------

MIKAELA POV

As Bailey, Claudia, Stef and myself entered the shopping centre something instantly didn't feel right. I could feel eyes watching me. I spun in 360 degrees to find, Ashton.

"Shit." I swore under my breath as I shot a "What the hell man?" Look in his direction. Ashton shrugged his shoulders and pointed in the direction of the piercing place. I was so confused I held up a single finger, showing him I'd be back.

"Why don't you guys go and grab some Starbucks and I'll be back in a second." I said turning to face the trio in front of me.

Stef looked confused, then she saw Ashton standing behind me and nodded.

"Great idea." She responded as she hooked her arms into Bailey's and Claudia's, practically pulling them towards the cafe.

"I told you I was bringing her here tonight!!!!" I said to Ashton a hint of annoyance leaked into my voice.

Ashton bit his lip before he replied. This made little butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach.

"I totally forgot, I'm so sorry." Ashton groaned as he sat down on the bench next to me. I sat down as well and tried to read the expression on his face. His hazel eyes pleaded for forgiveness from underneath his dirty blonde curls. His hair fell onto his forehead all I wanted to do was wrap his soft, natural curls around my fingers.

"It's ok." I smiled. His face lit up, a bright light shining in his eyes. A cheeky grin spread across his face as his tense body relaxed.

"Just make sure they don't cross paths." I said turning to stand up and rejoin the girls.

"Wait." Ashton blurted out. His hand shot out and wrapped around my wrist. The warmth of his touch made my heart beat irregularly and a tingling sensation spread over my skin.

"Mikaela, I was just wondering if you......" Ashton's soft, deep voice trailed off as he stood up. A cute rosy colour had started to spread up from his neck and into his cheeks. He had his hands shoved into the pockets of his skinny jeans and was rocking backwards and forwards on his heels.

"Whats up Ash?" I asked as he grabbed both my hands in his slightly sweaty ones. At this point we where standing quite close, hand in hand, in the middle of a packed shopping centre. The soft sound of chattering and laughing echoed in my head as Ashton began to speak again.

END POV

LUKE POV

I looked behind me as I walked into the piercing place to see that only Calum and Michael where behind me.

"Where did Ashton go?" I asked as I began walking towards the back of the shop.

"Toilet." Michael mumbled from somewhere behind me.

The shop was quite small and dark, the walls where painted black and looked rather sketchy. The walls also had diagrams of where you could get pierced as well as a bunch of warning posters that had to be up for legal reasons.

The cabinets that lined the walls had all different types of metal rings, studs and spikes. I grinned as I reached the cabinet of lip rings.

"Can I help you?" A short lady with tattoos and piercings everywhere came up to me out of the darkness. Literally every inch of her skin had some form of ink or metal on it. Her hair was died a bright electric blue and her general facade scared the crap out of me.

"Yes thanks I was just wanting a lip ring.' I trailed off as I pointed to the black metal ring in the cabinet to my left.

"Sure, right this way." She smiled rather creepily to expose two gum piercings. I took an inaudible breath and followed her, head down into the depths of the shop.

-20 mins later-

"That will be $40.00." The lady smiled again. I could feel a slight heart beat in my lip where the ring now was. It still stings a little bit but the cool metal felt cold and foreign. I handed over the money and left the shop.

Ashton, Calum and Michael where sitting at the bench in front of the shop. Everyone was beginning to leave and pack up as 5 o'clock approached.

"You actually got one." Calum said standing up, shaking his head. Michael didn't say a word and grabbed my chin bringing it down to eye level.

"Did it hurt?" He asked letting go, hands returning to his pockets.

"Still stings a bit." I said as I poked the ring with my tongue.

We began walking towards the exit just as the person I kind of did and didn't want to see emerged from Starbucks. She was laughing a cup of hot drink in her hands. Bailey looked so beautiful and care free. Guilt washed over me as I began walking towards the small group. Ashton was with them, holding Mikaela's hand....?

As I approached the group Bailey looked up. The laughter died on her mouth and the brightness behind her eyes vanished. Her brow furrowed into an angry glare as she grabbed Stef's hand and practically jogged out of the centre.

I stopped walking and just stood there.

"You did look like a major jerk dude." Michael said softly from behind me as I scratched my head with annoyance.

"I am aware." I snapped before storming out after her.

---------------------------A/N

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!!! SO BEEF IS STILL GOING DOWN BUT I PROMISE IT WILL BE REALLY CUTE AND STUFF SOON!!!!!

CHECK OUT

A NEW TURN -by oneworldonedirection

IT'S GREAT!!! DO IT!!!!

OK RALLY WOULD LOVE SOME COMMENTS BEFORE NEXT UPLOAD!!!

OK BYEEEEEE

BRIXx :D