Chapter 46:)

"I dedicate this song to you

the one who never see's the truth

that I can take away your hurt

Heart break boy (i know it's girl but yeah go along with it)"

BAILEY POV

So, the party continued like that, pretty bloody slow and uneventful. Mik and myself chatted with Flynn for a little bit then he decided we where too boring and left. So it was just Mikaela and myself, sitting on the dry, burnt out grass taking in our surroundings and chatting on and off. The night was still warm, even at 10:00pm. The sun had set a couple of hours ago but the Australian summer drilled through the night, hot, even without the sunlight. During the space of an hour Mik and I had moved from our spot on the grass to sitting on the edge of the trampoline, watching drunken teenagers dance around and play spin the bottle on the lawn. Mik took her phone out, frowning at the notification on her lock screen. 

"Aimee tweeted, it mentions you..." She trailed off, entering her code and hastily tapping on the small, blue twitter icon. The light from her screen was enough to see her drastic change of expression. Her eyes fell and mouth slowly opened in shock. Then, a string of undetectable curse words flew like bullets from her mouth as she shoved the phone under my nose. 

"Read and see. Don't kill anyone." She muttered as I snatch the phone out of her hand, feeling confused. 

I read.

Very slowly.

Then scrolled to the bottom to see the picture. 

Very slowly. 

My stomach fell and my ears began to ring as fury, anger and any loathing emotion possible consumed me. It looked bad. God did it look so bad. 

The bitch had angled herself so that from the front it looked as if I was kissing, or getting very close and personal with Flynn. When, in actual fact, nothing of the sort had happened. She'd also expertly cropped Mikaela out of the picture so it looked as if we'd been all alone. The part of the tweet that made me the sickest was the fact that she had tagged Luke. He was going to see it now, if he hadn't already.

This wasn't good. 

"I'm going to kill her. I'm going to shove her heels so far up her butt that she is gonna taste the lies in the back of her throat." I spat, leaping off the side of the trampoline, shoving Mik's phone back into her hand. 

"You gonna take her on?!" Mik asked as she followed close behind me as I weaved through the bodies of people. 

"You bet!!" I yelled over the pounding music. My eyes scanned the crowd, until...

Blonde. Short. Cake faced. Skimpy clothed. 

I found my target, leaning against the drinks table. 

"If you don't like a good show, leave now." I growled, taking three steps forward. 

This girl will be transported out of this party in a matchbox. 

END POV

LUKE POV

"I'm sure it's not what it looks like." Ashton reasoned as he stared at the image displayed on my phone, brow furrowed in confusion. Calum was sitting beside me eating quietly, not wanting to get involved.

The palm of my hand still hurt from where I'd slapped the table earlier. I was so angry, I'd run my fingers through my hair so many times I was beyond certain that it would be sticking up on end. My hands where shaking, I tried to calm them by grabbing the glass half filled with orange juice before me. I held it tight with both hands before.......