Chapter 34:)

LUKE POV

Nerves. Stress. Excitement and everything in between. The plane rumbled beneath my feet as I walked over the stingy gap between the plan and the walkway. The grumbling beneath my feet only increased as I entered the plane, making my nerves soar. I'd never flown over seas before, let alone with the guys. 

"Seat number 24A, thats on the right side half way down dear." The caked face attendant smiled at me. She looked disgusting in her tight, red and white QANTAS attire. These aeroplane companies where so sexists, it hurt my soul. 

"Thanks." I muttered as I continued to walk down the aisle passing several old, grumpy couples , families and children. I found my seat and had to duck my head so I could fit beneath the baggage stow away. I slipped my back pack beneath the seat and sat on the window side. Cal, Mike and Ash slipped in next to me. The plane was large and had 4 seats then 2 then 4. Mum sat in the aisle beside us, heavily engrossed in some Womans Day shit. 

The plane was slowly filling up and I could feel sweat begin to form on my palms. 

"Ummmmmm Hi." I heard a voice from aisle. I turned my head in the direction the sound was coming from two find two girls around our age smiling.

"You guys 5 Seconds of Summer?" 

I felt my eyebrows shoot up into my hair line in surprise.

"Yeah Hi. You guys fans?" Ash asked as he shifted around in his seat to face the girls.

"Yeah you could say that!!" The blonde one on the left replied. 

"Nice to meet you." Calum winked, Oh god that lad. He has a girlfriend, he just can't help himself. 

"Hi." I said briefly, smiling. I was to nervous and shocked that people actually knew who we where to do or say anything else...

"Well we better go, flights about to leave." The blonde said as the conversation began to get awkward. 

"Call us." She wink as she stuffed a number in Ash's hand. 

"Ummmm we are all very much TAKEN." Ash butted back as he made an effort to riotously rip the piece of paper in half, then half again. 

Oh snap, she just got burned. Badly. 

"How's Bai anyway?" Calum turned, slipping his beats around his neck. 

I was about to answer when a memory hit me in the face like a kick in the balls.

"Shit." I swore allowed. So loud mum looked up and glared at me from over her magazine. 

I began fumbling around in my pocket for my phone....

"Sorry young man no phones are permitted now. Apologise." The attendant left, leaving me feeling guilty and out of time. 

Shit.

END POV

BAILEY POV

I stormed out of the cafe, Mikaela closely following behind me. 

"How did you find out?!" I asked as I spun around quickly, Mikaela almost walking into me.

"Ash told me like, last week." She said, throwing her arms up into the air with exasperation. 

"I just gathered Luke would've told you..." She trailed off, lowering her voice, shaking her head.

"Well, he didn't." I muttered almost inaudibly through gritted teeth. 

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialled his number. 

"Hi, you've reached Luke sorry..." I groaned and hung up.