Chapter 10

A/N: So um... it's been a while. *Awkward smile.* But... Enjoy!

Caitlin's POV

Right now Barry is talking to Wells or Eobard, I don't know it's really confusing. It makes my brain hurt. Anyway, I know something is off with Barry because he has been ignoring me. Don't know why he just has, and come to think of it he hasn't even talked to me. But I should be happy today, not moping around. I mean it is my wedding day. Ronnie and Professor Stein came back to help Barry get Wells, and they did it.

*Time Skip*

"So, you're saying that you can save your mom?" I ask, after everyone went to go do their own thing.

"Yeah. Wells, or Eobard said that I can save her and have what I always wanted." Barry said looking me up at me. He runs his hands through his hair, a nervous tick off his. "I just don't know if he's telling the truth, and if he is I have no idea what to do."

"Well Barr, I think you should do what you want to do. Do what feels right, no one can change that." I say comforting him.

"I know but the thing is Thawne wants all of this to end saying that he has grown to love me as a son. It disgusts me. He killed my mom for christ sake!" Barry explains throwing his arms up in the air.

"I know Barr, I know." I say giving him a hug so he can calm down. I put my head in the crook of his neck a place I'm all to familiar with.

After a long pause he finally says, "Don't you have a wedding to get ready for?"

I pull back and give him a slight smile. "Yeah, I do. But I need to be there for my best friend, don't I?"

"Yeah." He says smiling. "But you also need to go get ready. I'll be okay I promise."

"Don't break that promise, Mr. Allen."

"I won't."

*Wedding*

I take a deep breath, knowing this is it. I grab the flowers and start walking, walking towards Ronnie, and the rest of my life. This thought brings a smile to my face, knowing that today is a new chapter for my life. I finally get there and give my flowers to Iris. I look at the people around me; my family. Then lock eyes with one person that person with me through thick and thin. He gives me a reassuring smile, as to say 'go you have always wanted this.' And I k ow he's right so I look forward to the man I want to spend the rest if my life with.

We say our vows, promising to be there for each other; no matter what. I hope that promise lasts a lifetime.

*Time Skip*

He did it. We won. Reverse Flash erased from existence. But at what cost? The cost of Eddie's life. I'm clinging to my husband, not believing that sweet man is gone. Then the ground shakes.

"What's happening?" I ask turning to Barry.

"I don't know," he says running out of Star Labs. "Guys! You better come out here."

We all head outside and see the massive singularity in the sky. Well shit... didn't think this was gonna happen. I look around the group of people and catch Barry's eyes. The are a million thing I can tell he wants to say something and the one thi g he does is, "I have to stop it."

"Barr no it's too dangerous," I plead with him.

He looks at ne with sadness. Sadness I haven't seen in years. "You know I have too, Cait," he says. He comes to me after he asks Stein what to do. He has to run. He looks into my eyes the gives me a fierce hug and whispers into my ear, "You have to stay strong for me okay? No matter what. You are my best friend and I love you. So, promise."

"Barr i-"

"No promise me , Cait."

Holfing back a sob and pulling him against me more, I mutter, "I promise."

"You better," he smirks at me and then looks at Ronnie, giving him a nod. A nod about what, I have no clue. Then he speeds off. Going towards the thing that is most likely to kill him. I turn hugging Ronnie and hear a mumble that was Stein sayinh something.

"What?"

"He can't do it. Not without some help it needs to be destroyed from the inside so it can collapse," he explains.

"So what do we do?" Ronnie asks.

"We split in the middle," Stein said.

My eyes widden. That can have thousands of possible outcomes, some good, some...not. "Wait, no, Ronnie you can't," I say grabbing his arm amd pulling him against me.

"Cait... I have to try."

Well fuck...dejá vu strikes again. Suddenly all of my thoights are cut off by Ronnie giving me a kiss, a long lingering kiss. Why does it feel like a goodbye kiss. No. This cannot be happeining again. But like in a flash, he's gone. Flying off into the sky towards the singularity.

*Barry's POV*

All of this running. It burns. Millions of tiny needles piercing my skin. But I'm not giving up, not till I know everyone is safe.

I see a light fly to the middle of the singularity. Ronnie. No, fuck, he's not supposed to be here. He's supposed to be down there, taking care of Cait. For a second I get angry thinking, 'how could he just leave her there'. But then i see him touck the splicer. No. No one else is supposed to die, this can't be happening.

"Ronnie! NO!" I yell.

He looks at me and mouths, 'take care of her for me'. And pulls of the splicer causing an explosion, closing the hole. It sent me flying but i quickly land on feet on the side of a building, seeing a person falling from the sky, I jump to get him and race down to Star Labs realizing it's Stein. Fuck. Then Caitlin runs over, having this hopeful look in her eyes till it fades l, leaving only emptiness. She looks up at me and all I could do was shake my head no, he was gone.

***********************************

Hehe it's um...been a while and all i have to say is sorry. A lot of things got in the way but I'm back amd will try to post as much as i can.

-F