Chapter 2

A/N
Real quick I'm going to write a short chapter in Barry's point of view when the Particle Accelerator exploded.

Barry's POV

Wow. It's been four years since I've seen her. I mean we used to keep in touch but we just grew apart. I miss her, I miss her everyday. She's so close yet so far. I mean I only know two things about her. One she works at the infamous S.T.A.R. Labs, two she is engaged...

She has a great life while I work as a CSI and still have a crush on my best friend since childhood. Iris West. Speaking of Iris here she is now.

"Hey Barry, are you ready?"she asks. Even though I know she doesn't know what the Particle Accelerator is.

"Hey Iris, and no I am not ready to go Captain Singh wants me to finish this sample for the Mardon case right away."

"Aw, come on don't you want to go see this Particle thingy turn on."she explains while she takes one of my fries.

"First off, it's called the Particle Accelerator. Second you know I have to finish this. And third hands off my fries." I pause. "Unbelievable."

She smirks and said,"What does this Particle Accelerator," she continues with the emphasis on Particle Accelerator,"do anyway?"

I looked at her with a look of disbelief and explained, "Okay, imagine this dot as everything we know now."

"Does that include twerking?" Iris interrupts.

I continued by drawing a circle on the board,"Yes, now if the Particle Accelerator gets turned on we can learn everything that is known, like ever."

"Well, I'm going to pretend like I know what you just said-"

"Barry!" Joe said. Joe is my 'adoptive' dad. Joe is my adopted dad because 14 years ago my mom was killed and my dad went to prison for it. I was 11 when it happened I was best friends with Iris that's how I was brought in with the West's. I know my dad didn't kill my mom, he's innocent. My mom was killed by a man in yellow, when she was screaming for me to run she was surrounded by lightning. Then, somehow I was 20 blocks away from my house. When I finally got home the police were taking my dad away, when I went inside of the house my mom had a tarp over her. She was dead. That's why I became a CSI, to solve my mom's murder and free my dad. Just then a beep interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey Barry I think your test thingy is done." Iris said.

After I finished explaining what I  found in the sample to Joe, Iris asked if we could finally go to see the Particle Accelerator turn on. Dr. Harrison Wells my own hero entered the stage, then I saw the one person that I have been wanting to see for almost 4 years.

Caitlin Snow. Or should I say Doctor Caitlin Snow.

She looked even more beautiful than the last time I saw her. If that even made sense or if that's even possible.

I miss her.

I miss her everyday.

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone stole Iris's computer. I chased after him as fast as I could. I told him that he didn't have to do this and it looked like he was going to give it back but then he just hit me in the stomach. Ow. Then I saw him climbing the fence knowing that I wouldn't be able to go after him. Once the thief made it over an officer was there.

Police Station

"Who is that and what's he being so smug about, so what he took down one person." Iris asked me while I was holding a ice pack on my head.

"That's Detective Eddie Thawne, transfered from Keystone. He keeps track of how many arrests he makes." I explained.

"Ohh. So that's Detective Pretty Boy."

"What?"

"That's what my dad calls him." She explains.

"Oh, okay. Talk to you at home okay?"

"Okay. Bye Barry see you at home." Iris said as she hugged me goodbye.

"Bye." I say as I'm going up the steps to my lab.

I saw her today. It's been too long. I wish I could've talked to her today but faith had different plans for me. For us.

I walk in to my lab and see that it's raining. I turn on my TV and post a new article to the board about my mother's death. I notice that the news reporter is saying something about the Particle Accelerator. Then all of the power goes off. Then a light shoots from S.T.A.R. Labs, it blew up. Caitlin.

I hope she's okay.

The water starts leaking from the skylight so I go grab the chain. Then something strange happens. The same thing that happened the night my mom died. All of the chemicals in my lab started floating, just like my fish tank 14 years ago.

I'm still holding on to the chain. When there is a flash of lightning and everything goes black.

*

A/N
Okay, so that was Barry's POV of the Particle Accelerator explosion. It came out better than expected. I decided to post two chapters today just for the sake of it. Comment if you think it was okay and if you liked it. Also, thank you for reading it. And sometimes the point of view will change, sometimes Barry's sometimes Caitlin's and maybe even third person.

~F

Always and Forever(Snowbarry) ~DISCONTINUED~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara