Chapter 6

This video is by WickedDreams. You guys should go check that channel out, has great Snowbarry videos. Also, who else loves Billie Eilish?

*
Caitlin's POV

There's a new meta today. Why does it seem that every Tuesday there's a new meta. Weird.

Anyway, I really want to catch this guy, he can make people either mad or go mad.

Just then Felicity walks in.

"Felicity!" I squeal. She's been one of my best friends for almost five years. And she works with Ollie.

"Caitlin!" Fel says.

"Where's Oliver?" I ask, pulling away from the hug.

"Right here." A voice says entering the cortex.

"Ollie!" I say running to him and hugging him. Everybody else is confused except Felicity and Cisco.

"Ollie?" Barry asks confused.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Oliver asks me.

"Wait how do you guys know each other?" Barry asks. Wait Barry knows Ollie?

"How do you know him?" I ask Barry, jabbing my thumb at Oliver.

"I-uh met him before I got struck by lightning." Barry said, scratching the back of his neck.

I turn to Oliver and say, "And you didn't tell me that you met him?"

Oliver puts his hands up in surrender. "Hey, thought you two weren't friends anymore."

"Well, things have changed. Anyway, how are you doing I have talked to you in a while." I ask him.

"I'm doing good." He replies.

"So how's everything going with the thing, you know?" I ask.

"It's going pret-" but he gets cut off.

"How do you two know each other?" Barry asks.

I look at Ollie and say, "It's kind of a long story."

"Well I got time." Barry says sitting down in my chair next to Cisco and propping his feet up. Seriously he knows I hate that.

"Feet. Off. Now." I say.

"Sorry, forgot how you were with your organization." He said smiling as he puts his hands up and legs down.

*Flashback*

"Cait?" Barry asks. He's at my desk on his phone doing something. And frankly I don't really care because in about an hour I have finals. Ugh. He knows that I get stressed and he leaves me alone for sometime, then he starts bothering me. And I don't even know why he's here. He should probably be hanging around Iris. I mean he talks about her a lot. And I mean a lot. It's getting in my nerves.

"Hmm?" I reply.

"Why is everything so organized over here?"

"Because Barry. I like to be organized. Unlike you." I say pointing to the pile of clothes that are literally just sitting on the floor. Honestly, I don't even know why he has clothes here. Then I remember. Sometimes we have sleepovers with Felicity, Cisco, Barry, and I. He usually brings more clothes and sleeps next to me. He also comes when I can't sleep, sometimes Felicity will be there but in all Barry is the only one to really calm me down, that's why sometimes he stays here the night, next to me. Not in a weird way. In a platonic way, cause that's the way it will always be. Not that I think about it that way. Because that would be weird.