Chapter 5

This video is by O.M.S.F. Enjoy!
A/N: Okay, so I am going to change it up like a lot. Iris and Eddie will be together. Barry will still like her and all of that WA crap. Caitlin and Felicity are still best friends and Caitlin knows the Arrow is Oliver. Also, Oliver and Caitlin knew each other since they were kids so they have a brother-sister relationship. But I am going to skip like 4 episodes every chapter. So yeah... This chapter will kind of be a cross between episode 4 and 10. Hope you like this chapter.

*

Caitlin's POV

"Hey Cait." A voice said.

And it is Barry. "Oh, hey Barr you scared me."

"Sorry." He said sheepishly.

"What's wrong Barr?" I questioned.

"I'm just so boreddddd." He said.

"Well good thing Dr.Wells has something to do for you."

"Oh cool. Does it have to do with the ping pong table, the chess table and operation?"

"Yup. Now come on let's go." I say as Dr.Wells and Cisco enter the cortex.

"Alright Barry! You ready to get beat in Ping Pong?" Cisco said as he is clapping his hands.

"Yeah right Cisco. Whatever you say." Barry responds.

*Time Skip*

"This isn't even remotely anatomically correct!" I said as the buzz sounds. Again!

"That's not the point Dr.Snow." Barry says as he stops and picks up a piece. How the hell?! I'm a friggin doctor I should know how to do this.

"Then what is the point?" I questioned.

"To have fun!" Barry said speeding around.

"And to continue your training by testing the speed of your mind pushing the ability of your speed to multitask." Dr.Wells said.

Barry speeds around going from the chess table to ping pong and says, "I'm waiting on you Dr.Wells."

"Checkmate."

"Wait checkmate?" Barry questioned.

"Yeah. Checkmate. Guess we still have a few things left to learn, don't we?" Dr.Wells said.

Just then beeping goes off.

"Armed robbery at fourth and Collins." Cisco says.

"For the record I totally crushed it at Operation and Ping Pong." Barry said as he rushed off.

I try one more time before I have to go check his vitals. BUZZ! "It's not as easy as it looks." I sighed.

Then out of nowhere Barry's voice sounds over the coms. "Guys, where's the nearest hospital?"

"It's a couple of blocks away Barry. On 22nd Street." I said. (A/N: Don't really know what she said so I just put a random street.)

"Okay. Call them and tell them that they have incoming shot to the abdomen." Barry explained.

"Alright."

*Time Skip* Barry's POV

I'm back at the CCPD with Joe going over what happened at the robbery.

"Hey Barr did you see anything." Joe asked.

"Yeah I saw a face which I know I've seen before." I explained.

"Well look through this folder of Central City's most wanted mugshots to see if you can ID the suspect." Joe said handing me a folder.

I scan the hallway real quick to see if anyone is looking. Then use my super speed to look through it. "This guy." I say pointing at a picture while I hand the folder back to Joe.