Chapter 8

A/N: This ^^^ is so freaking beautiful. Video is by WickedDreams by the way, go check out the channel! Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter. Btw the POV will switch like in the middle of the chapter. Oh my gosh?! My story is number freaking 4 on the SnowBarry list! Thank you guys so much for over 800 reads. Thank you! Btw every pun that is made in this book is intended 😁

*Caitlin's POV *

Today, to prove that I'm not boring to Cisco we went bowling. Let's just say that I'm not very good. Just as I let the ball go it's starts heading down the middle then...
gutter.

I turn around to a voice saying, "Wow, you're just as bad as you were in highschool."

"Well at least I could play a sport." I reply.

"Ouch. That hurt."

I turn around and look at him. "No it didn't because you know it's the truth." We both laugh.

"Well hello Cait, didn't know you guys were going to be here."

"Just trying to prove a point. And hello to you too Barry." I hug him and he hugs back. "Nice to meet you formally, Linda." I say extending my hand out to her.

"Hi. Caitlin, right?" She said.

"Yup. And this is Cisco." I say pointing at the long haired man sitting down eating nachos. "Unless Barry already told you, did he?"

"Um, no actually." She says.

I look at Barry and give him a look. You know the look that could kill someone. "Well we're Barry's best friends, me from high school and Cisco since college."

"Oh. Well that's nice to know since this guy didn't tell me." Linda says pointing at Barry.

"It kinda slipped my mind." Barr says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Anyway, we're going let you guys continue your game." Linda says.

"You guys can join us if you want." I say with a smile that I know Barry can't say no to.

"No it's fine we wouldn't like to in-" Linda is starting to say then get cut off by Barry.

"We'd love to." Barry says.

"Great!" I say clapping my hands excitedly. Now I can finally beat Barry.

*Time Skip*

"Strike!" Barry yells as he turns around in a stupid manner. He goes and steals a chip from my nachos.

"Whatever." Cisco and I say in union.

"Ha, nice one babe." Linda says kissing Barry. Ew, I hate PDA.

"Um, Barr you have a little something." I say as I'm about to get up cause it's my turn.

"Where?" He asks. Trying to get it off, on the wrong side of his face.

"Right here." I say cleaning off his face with a napkin. Well that was stupid of me. "Sorry, old habit."

"It's all good Cait." Barry says. I see Linda in the corner of my eye give me a weird look.

Well this is going to be a long night.

*Next Day*

"Hey Barr." I say as I hear that familiar gust of wind behind me. Weird it's already normal for me.

"Hey, so anything yet?" Barry asks.

"Nope."

"Hey, where's Cisco?" Barry asks.