Chapter 3

A/N
So here is Chapter 3. And just so you know every chapter is going to have a SnowBarry video. This video is by WickedDreams. Enjoy!

*Previously*

When we got to the hospital the family was waiting there. And I knew them.

"Caitlin?"

Caitlin's POV

I hear my name and all I can think is no. Not another person that is important to me.

"Joe...please tell me it's not him..." I say as tears are forming in my eyes.

"Caitlin...please save him." Joe pleads.

"Cisco! It's B-Barry." I said going into doctor mode with no emotion. "We have to take him to S.T.A.R. Labs."

"What the frack! It is Barry."

"No. I am not letting you take my son to the place that did this to him!" Joe shouts.

"Caitlin," Doctor Wells says to me with a reason-with-them look.

"Joe, come on we have to take him. He'll get better treatment there," I pause as I out a reassuring hand on his shoulder,"plus, you know me, I will always, always take care of Barry."

Joe looks at me. Not the doctor me but the girl that became best friends with is son 12 years ago. The girl that was so care free, not the one that's broken.

"I trust you Caitlin." he pauses and looks at Cisco and Dr.Wells," And I trust you Cisco. But you "he said as he points to Wells, "did this to him I expect you to take good care of him."

"I will Detective."

"Thank you Joe." I say.

Just then the machine starts going off. He's flat lining. Just as he's going into cardiac arrest, the power in the hospital goes out.

"He's flat lining again! I need a crash cart!" one of the doctors yell.

Then there's a beat again. And the hum of the lights being on again.

"I want you to go get the EKG monitor from the van." Doctor Wells says to me.

"Okay. But why?" Cisco asks."Isn't it the same thing?"

"No. I think that Mr.Allen here isn't flat lining." Cisco and I stare at him confused. "I think Mr.Allen's heart is going faster than that machine can register."

*Time Skip*

"You were right. How did you know?" I ask.

"Had a hunch." Doctor Wells said nonchalantly.

"Okay..."

"Anyway let's get him to S.T.A.R. Labs."

"Okay." Cisco and I say in union. He looks at me hoping to get smile but I just keep working. I mean how can I smile my fiancé just died and I learned that my best friend,ex-best friend, was struck by lightning and is in a coma.

*S.T.A.R. Labs*

Once we finish setting everything up for Barry Doctor Wells and Cisco leave. I stay to check his vitals and make sure everything is correct. I look at him. He looks like that boy that I met 12 years ago.

*Flashback*

Highschool. Ugh. Highschool is not bad, but when you start at a new school it kind of sucks. I had to leave my friends, my best friend, Felicity. My alarm wakes me up. Usually your one of your parents will wake you up but me,  no. My dad died when I was 10, my mom? Well she's barely even a mom.

"Caitlin. I'm leaving make sure you lock the door on your way out. And get something for dinner I'm going to be working late tonight." My mom tells me as she's getting her purse. She was never like this. She was always caring and loving then dad died and she became cold.

My mom is Doctor Carla Tannhouser. She is a world renounced scientist. She used to be Carla Tannhouser-Snow but got rid of my dad's last name. I didn't change my last name, I never will even when I get married I'm going to hyphenate.

"Okay. Bye Mom. Love you." I semi yelled.

"Bye." She tells me as she walks out the door. She didn't say it back. I don't know why I expected it. She never says it back. Not since.... then.

*Time Skip to lunch*

Well that's great I think to myself.

Everybody knows everyone. And here I am, labeled already as the new girl. I don't know why I expected it to be different, it's a cliche highschool. I guess I'll just do the most cliche thing and go eat next to the damn trash. And no I don't mean the popular girls I mean the actual garbage. I miss Felicity. She knows how to make me smile, even with her rambling. Especially when she talked about million dollar playboy Oliver Queen. Oliver isn't all that bad I mean the news just showed the worst of him. I talked to him a few times he was really nice. We were kind of friends he even had glassy eyes when he was saying goodbye to me. Dammit. Now I'm getting homesick.

There was this one person though. He talked to me, he was the only one that was nice enough to show me around. His name was Barry, Barry Allen. He's tall, around 5'11", has emerald green eyes, brunette colored hair and a nice personality. Then someone brings me out of my thoughts.

"Excuse me. But is anyone sitting here?" Someone asks.

I look up and see non other than the person I was just thinking about. Barry.

"Hi...and um n-no, no one is sitting here." I stuttered. Why I the hell did I stutter. And why did he just laugh?!

He sits down next to me and we talk. We talk about all the little things and about our personal lives. We talk about where we live and things about school. I tell him about my dad, and my mom. He tells me about his mom and dad and his 'adoptive' dad.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I just told you that."

"Hey. It's okay, I mean it's not okay what happened but it's okay that you told me." I rambled.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." He paused and said, "I feel a great friendship that's going to come out of this."

"Me too." I smiled.

*End of Flashback*

I miss those days. The days where everything was simple and we just had to worry about school.

I miss him.

I miss him everyday.

"Please. Please be okay Barry. I can't lose you I can't lose anyone else. Especially you."

*

A/N
So, I decided to put in three chapters this weekend. I'll try and post like two chapters a week but I have school and you know how that goes so...yeah. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed that chapter and this book so far. Byeeee.

~F