CINQUANTATRE

Guys look at this amazing thighs fanart aaaa it's so beautiful 😍😍😍 thank you so much reku_roko

🐯🐰

"Jungkook, go to sleep please" Yugyeom whined, his eyes hurt because of Jungkook's lamp's light. "You studied enough — I don't want to kick you out of the bed tomorrow morning. Don't stress the baby"

Jungkook sighed, turning the lamp off. "I'm not sleepy yet — I should study more. I need to keep my mind busy"

"Don't think about him. He kissed you, end of the story. Not big deal you know? It's been ages too" Yugyeom rubbed his tired eyes, jawning. "He probably just died because of you"

Jungkook giggled, slapping Yugyeom's arm. "He did not. I'm just so happy that I got my half moon tatoo back. B-but — I feel so empty. I can't feel our bond yet"

"Don't think about it now — you had lots of tiring days so you deserve some sleep." Yugyeom said, before falling asleep.

Jungkook couldn't fall asleep — thoughts were running in his head and they didn't seem to get off of his mind.

"Daddy kissed me, baby boy" Jungkook caressed his tummy, blushing at the thought. "I know you're kinda jealous because daddy kissed me and didn't smooch you yet, but, my baby, he's gonna get back his memory sooner than we think wait — wait a minute!"

Jungkook sat on the bed suddently, eyes wide open. "Did I just call my baby a 'boy'? Did I just assume my baby's gender?"

Jungkook felt tears reach his eyes, pretty sensitive. Was it a sign? A premonition? Jungkook's mommy told him that when she was pregnant with him, she already knew that his baby was gonna be a boy. She knew because she had that feeling. It's nothing sure, that you can't anticipate — but it is maternal instinct.

"Uhm baby...please forgive daddy if you're a girl. I hope you didn't hear me — daddy is going to make you forget about it. You still aren't born but I am already such a bad parent" Jungkook blew his nose, and then he took his phone. "I don't care if you're a boy or a girl — daddy doesn't care because I love you so much, you know baby?"

Jungkook's hands belonged to his tummy, always rubbing his tummy to show his baby some affection. "I think it's time to make you listen to your daddy's voice, since it's been some months from his last talk with you baby. Do you miss daddy's deep voice? His voice is like honey"

Jungkook put the headphones on his phone, selecting a special song. He put the headphones on his tummy and then the song started. "That's your daddy, baby. Are you enjoying his beautiful voice?"

Taehyung was singing spring day — it was a present Taehyung gave to Jungkook, knowing very well how much the bunny loved his deep voice.

"Daddy sang this song to me when he discovered that I was pregnant with you, baby, and he — ouch" Jungkook widened his eyes, surprised.