QUATTORDICI

🐯🐰

The tiger and the bunny entered the room, clinging on each others. Jungkook had no intentions to let him go.

"Bunny, why don't we sit and talk?" Taehyung said, removing his arms from Jungkook's head.

"Now that I have you again, I won't let you go that easily, Tae-" Jungkook tightened his grip. He was scared that Taehyung could disappear again.

Taehyung let him be, and sat on his bed, making Jungkook sit on his lap. He had missed him.

They stayed like this for some minutes, just enyoing their being. Feeling their bodies against each other.

Jungkook was holding tightly Taehyung's shirt, on his shoulder. Jungkook started wantering his hand on Taehyung's arm, until he put his hand above Taehyung's. Taehyung held his hand, and started doing circular movements on the back of Jungkook's hand.

"Are you still hurt, Jungkookie?" Taehyung whispered. His lips touching sligthly the skin of Jungkook's forehead.

"Are you talking about my ears or my heart?" Jungkook breathed, squeezing harder Taehyung's hand.

"Both" Taehyung said. His heart hurts.

Jungkook raised his head, looking directly into Taehyung's eyes. "My ears are fine by now" A tear left his right eye. "But my heart still hurts"

Taehyung gasped. "What can I do to make you feel better, bunny?" Taehyung lowered his head.

"C-can you kiss the pain away from my heart-like when we were younger, when I would frequently fall and hurt my knees till bleeding, but you always kissed the pain away from them a-and I would forget how fews seconds ago it was hurting me" Jungkook gulped. "Maybe I'll feel better"

Taehyung smiled, aware that Jungkook would still use the same tricks with him.

Taehyung gently wiped Jungkook's tears and kissed his chest, in the right place where his heart was, throught Jungkook's hoodie.

Jungkook blushed, feeling Taehyung so close to him.

"Is you heart still hurt?" Taehyung whispered, close to Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook shivered. "Maybe-if you kiss me another time I'll feel even better-it still hurts a bit" Jungkook said, shamelessly.

"You just want to be kissed, am I wrong?" Taehyung licked his own lips, a habit of him. "You just want me to kiss you" Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook froze, not knowing what to do or say, since he was caught in the act. "N-no, that's not true-"

"So you're telling me that you don't want me to kiss you" Taehyung rubbed softly his nose against Jungkook's neck. Jungkook could feel Taehyung's hot breath against his skin, sending shivers to his body.

"That's too bad, since I haven't stopped thinking about you and kissing your lips since I had to leave" Taehyung's soft lips touched Jungkook's neck. Jungkook whimpered, showing all his neck to the alpha, submitting to him.

"Don't, bunny" Taehyung gulped, nervous. "Don't ever show your neck to an alpha like that"

Taehyung pushed Jungkook on his bed. Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's left, both of his arms above Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook whined, loving how Taehyung made him feel so tiny, under his body. Those past years Jungkook hated being tiny, but now he's loving it-and he didn't know why.

Taehyung loved how Jungkook looked under him-eyes still teary, lips red because Jungkook won't stop biting them-ears twitching.

"Hyungie-why did you left? You promised me that you would never leave me behind-" Jungkook took the hem of Taehyung's shirt, bringing him closer to him, hating their distance.