VENTUNO

🐯🐰

"Jungkookie, baby" Taehyung was cuddling with Jungkook. It was the last day of their heats—it was finally fading away. Their legs were interwined, and Jungkook was holding Taehyung tightly, scared that he would go away. He didn't want to be far away from him.

Jungkook's ear twitched, hearing Taehyung calling him. He rubbed his face against Taehyung's chest like a kitten, and opened his big doe eyes.

Jungkook weakly raised his head, meeting Taehyung's pretty eyes. "Are you feeling good? I'm so sorry, baby, I really am—" Taehyung was mortified. In these five days Taehyung has drained out all of Jungkook's energies. They kept mating non-stop, and Jungkook has never felt so weak. His waist and thighs were full of bruises, and his neck full of bites and hickeys. Taehyung's back was full of scratches and his neck full of hickeys too.

Taehyung has wrecked him.

"Hyungie—I'am okay. There is no need to feel sorry. This was so intense—but after resting a bit I'll feel better okay?" Jungkook kissed his neck.

"I hurt you, bunny. I knew that—I became a monster. I promised you that I would have been human." Taehyung felt guily. His heart felt heavier.

"Taehyungie, it was perfect. These five days have been perfect—do you trust me hyungie?" Jungkook showed him his bunny teeth.

"I trust you, baby bunny—always" Taehyung linked their forehead and brushed his nose against Jungkook's. His long tail was around Jungkook's waist—this time wasn't too tight.

"Do you know what my mom told me when I was younger?" Taehyung stroked Jungkook's hair. Jungkook looked at him clueless. He then closed his eyes, focusing on Taehyung's heartbeat

"She told me that true mates are linked by their hearts" Taehyung smiled, remebering his mommy's warm words. He hasn't seen her for 4 long years and he misses her.

"She said that when you kiss your mate's heart and they kiss your heart back, if on your skin appears a shape of an half moon right on your heart, that means that you are true mates" Taehyung explained. "If someone kisses your heart after your true mate kisses you—you'll lose your memory and feel pain"

"And if they kiss you before your true mate?"Jungkook asked, curious.

"Nothing happens. The half moon won't appear though. That's what happened to my parents—they kissed each others hearts and nothing happened. But they didn't mind because they were in love, and few years later I was born. You know, then they divorced when I was 5 years old—I guess one of them meet his true mate after all." Taehyung saddened.

"I guess I was born to a fake love"

"Your parents loved each others—you're not their fake love, don't say this! Your mommy was so desperate when you left—I felt even more hurt" Jungkook caressed his cheeks.

"Jungkook—I love you so much. I am so in love with you, that I don't know what I'd do if we aren't true mates" Taehyung looked into his eyes. "I love you so much that it hurts—when you're in danger I feel pain—when you're so far away from me I feel pain—when some alphas is too close to you I feel pain—when you're not holding me tightly like now I feel pain"

"Is it weird—if I feel the same?" Jungkook looked at him with his big eyes.

Jungkook's heart jumped when Taehyung buried his face on Jungkook's chest, listening to his heartbeat. Taehyung fell asleep like that—listening to his favorite music.

---

A few days have passed, and it was currently Sunday. They didn't have any lessons, and Jungkook and Taehyung decided to go out in Seoul. Taehyung wanted Jungkook to buy some suppressants, for the eventuality. He wanted Jungkook to bring them with him always—he was scared that his heat would hit him in the worst moment. He just had his first heat—and in this period they were irregular. So it's better having some suppressants in case Taehyung isn't with him. Alphas don't care if an omega in heat is already marked—and Taehyung couldn't help but being worried.