DIECI

🐯🐰

"Hyungs" Jungkook said, looking at his hyungs, who were listening to him excited.

"In a few days there will be Taehyung hyung's birthday, and I was thinking to surprise him!" Jungkook giggled, wanting to make his hyung happy.

"As a surprise party?" Hobi said.

"Yes hyung!" Jungkook continue. "I was thinking to wake him up all together! Like, let's meet before at my house, and then go to Taehyung's and sing him happy birthday! He will be surprised to see us all together"

"Won't he be angry that we'll wake him up?" Yoongi asked, his priority has always been the sleep.

"No! Because we'll take him to an amusement park after waking him and we could go ice skating and then we will give him a beautiful cake and our presents—"

"Wow Jungkookie, you have thought about everything" Jin exclamed.

"I just want him to be happy. His g-grandad passed away some weeks ago and I hate seeing him like that...I want him to smile again" Jungkook sat on the couch of his house, with a sad face.

"Jungkookie is right! Let's show our Taehyungie how much we love him" Jimin said.

Namjoon smiled. "He'll be happy Jungkookie, don't worry. I am sure that it's enough one of your bunny smile to make him happy by the way"

Jungkook blushed. "Look what I have here" Jungkook said, showing his hyungs a key.

"You stole one of Taehyung's key house" Hoseok gasped.

"In this way we can enter his house!" Jungkook laughed. "It was under the door mat"

"You're evil" Jin said.

They all agreed with Jin, and they all started talking about their presents to give to Taehyung.

---

29 december, 6 pm

"Mommy" Jungkook said, while impasting the cake. "Do you think Taehyungie will like my present?"

His mom was helping him making the cake for Taehyung's birthday. "He'll love it, little bunny. It's made with so much love, that he is obvious that he is gonna like it" His mom reassured him.

"But what if he doesn't like it, mommy? It's not something that expensive or pretty enough—"

"It's beautiful, love. You know why it's so special? Because you made it. And Taehyung will like something you made, rather than something you bought" His mom kissed her son's forehead. "Because you can't buy love, remeber that little bunny"

"Thank you" Jungkook grinned.

"Oh! Be careful with the knife, you have already a lot of cuts on your fingers" Tina removed carefully the knife from his son's hands.

Jungkook has made, for Taehyung's birthday, a little blackboard full of their photos, which are sticked on the blackboard with some magnets, so they can add some or move them how they like it the most. The frame is made of wood, and Jungkook spent a lot of time in decorating it, mostly in the night rather than sleep, since he was always with Taehyung, and sometimes ended up hurting himself.

That's why Jungkook's fingers are full of cuts and plasters. And when Tehyung asked him what happened to him, he lied telling him that it was because of an art project.

Jungkook has spent a lot of time in it, and choosed all their best pictures together.

Those past few night he hasn't slept very well, also because he has spent a lof of time thinking about Taehyung's grandad. How Taehyung felt. It broke his heart.