DICIOTTO PT. 4

This chapter is full of fluff and kisses (so diabetic I hope you won't die😂) and there is the "soft M" too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

🐯🐰

The next day Jungkook and Taehyung got back to the camping. Taehyung piggy backed Jungkook during all the walk, and the little bunny was a giggling mess, happy to be this close to Taehyung's body.

Jungkook had his face on Taehyung's shoulder and his right ear was leaning on it too. Jungkook was having fun kissing, from time to time, Taehyung's neck. His kisses were soft, almost if his lips were just brushing Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung was smiling widely during all the walk, shivering every time Jungkook kissed his neck or rubbed his nose on it, scenting him.

"Hyung...do you think the professor will be mad at me? And I don't want you to get in trouble because of me" Jungkook pouted, holding Taehyung tighter.

"It's everything allright, Jungkookie. He is probably worried sick, not angry" Taehyung reassured him. "Does your leg still hurt?"

"Not really, hyungie. It stopped bleeding already" Jungkook kissed softly the skin of his neck.

"Bunny stop it, you're tickling me" Taehyung laughed, Jungkook could see that he had goosebumps.

"Don't lie—I know you like kisses like I do" Jungkook smiled.

"So now I should stop walking and eat you with kisses then, since you can't think of anything else" Taehyung smirked, putting Jungkook down.

"Hyungie wait—" Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks and started leaving tiny kisses all on Jungkook's lips, interrupping him.

Jungkook could feel Taehyung smile during the tiny kisses, making him smile aswell.

Taehyung then kissed both his cheeks, his forehead, and his big nose, making Jungkook a giggling mess.

"What you made me become, bunny" Taehyung left tiny kisses on the corner of Jungkook's mouth. "I'm such a weak man for you"

"You're not weak, yesterday you protected me from that wolf hybrid---you were so strong hyung" Jungkook could feel Taehyung's tail wrapping all around his waist.

"No, I am weak" Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips again. "I feel always so sappy, mawkish when I am with you. And I know I'd do everything you ask me to do, because you little brat have me wrapped around your fingers"

Jungkook blushed, rubbing his head onto Taehyung's chest.

"You made me feel things I didn't know I could feel" Taehyung whispered, holding Jungkook tight.

Tell him before you go away again.

---

They arrived at the camping, safe and sounds. Well, almost, because Jungkook definetely lost the war of kisses against Taehyung.

The professor was relieved that his students were fine. "We looked for you during all the night. I'm so relieved that you're okay, but what happened?" The professor said, while healing Jungkook's cut on his leg.

"Jungkook got lost, and luckly I found him. It was late though, so I thought it was better sleep and find the right way the next day" Taehyung half-lied.

The professor sighed. "Okay, okay. Jeon, next time don't walk alone—even better, don't walk at all."

"I'm sorry mr. Byun. I won't do that again, I promise" Jungkook lowered his head, ashamed.