TRE

🐯🐰

Taehyung and Jungkook were childhood friends. They met in kindergarden, and since then, they spent all the next years of their life together. Taehyung has always been the out-going and friendly one, in the other hand Jungkook has always been the shy and the introvert one.

They say opposites attract. Taehyung, subconsciously, has always been guided by his instincts: the tiger has always been protective over his little bunny, and he would go crazy when Jungkook, accidentally, hurt himself when they were playing outside Taehyung's house, and we are talking about a lor of years ago. Since then, the tiger was more careful with the bunny, always in alert, scared because the clumsy little bunny could hurt himself. He was possessed by his instincts: an Alpha hybrid was, for his own nature, more protective towards the people they love.

He has always been good at hiding his instincts, but since the puberty hit him like a truck, his hormones were making a mess inside his body. His feelings were amplified, and his Alpha side was stronger and stronger day to day. The Alpha inside him craved for his cute, little, soft and tender bunny. And his scent, it make him go crazy. Those past few days the bunny's scent was stronger, and Taehyung couldn't help but questioning himself if the other hybrid at his school, the olders ones, find the bunny's scent so strong like he does.

The tiger knows that he shouldn't think of his childhood friend like this.

Jungkook answered with "my love for hyung, silly!" at his own question, since Taehyung couldn't speak, too focused on his body's reactions. How could the tiger think that the younger could have made a sexual reference? Of course not. The bunny was still so naive for his age. Of course his love is thicker, not something else-but that's another story.

They spent the next hours doing maths exercises.

---

Jungkook and Taehyung had 5 other friends, hybrids as well. Jimin, a gray cat hybrid with pink hair, Yoongi a black panther with mint hair, Hoseok a gold lion with red hair, Namjoon, a gold lion as well with purple hair and Jin a white and black leopard with blonde hair. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were Alphas, while Jimin and Jin were betas.

Their group was a bit strange, and Jungkook is always a bit overwhelmed because of his friend's scent, too strong for him. Jungkook was the only omega in their group, with 4 alphas and 2 betas.

Since he was the only omega, they always baby him. They would always fight for scenting him first, and it always end up with all the 7 of them on a big bed, scenting him together.

Taehyung is always jealous. He lets them scent him, because they are a pack, and in a pack everything is shared, but sometimes, when someone scents him alone- mostly Yoongi or Jimin- he feels his Alpha scream. One time he couldn't control his Alpha: when he saw Yoongi trying to scent the bunny's ears, the most vulnerable part of the bunny, he saw red. He went to them and stopped the other Alpha, who growled, still in domspace.

Rule number 1: never stop an alpha who's scenting his omega. They are marking the territory, and if another alpha comes near them, he/she will feel threatened. They will be ready to fight to protect his/her omega.

Yoongi knew better, though. Taehyung was even ready to fight, but the other alpha just breathed, and let the poor bunny go. He knows about the younger alpha's crush, and besides, he couldn't fight with a member of his pack.

Jungkook was confused, not understanding what happened.

When he was 15 years old, Taehyung first scented the bunny's most vulnerable part: his ears.

He has never dared to scent them, and at most, he has only pet them softly. When he pet them, he noticed the bunny's little whines, sensitive.

"Hyungie, why did you stop Yoongi hyung?" The bunny whispered, still a bit overwhelmed by Yoongi alpha pheromones, all around him and on his neck.

"He was going to scent your ears...I don't want him to do it" The younger alpha growled, feeling really angry just because of the thought of someone touching his bunny more than necessary.

"Uhm...w-we are a pack...don't get angry anymore, ok hyungie? Y-you can scent my e-ears if you want..." The bunny blushed, his ears twitching in advance. Jungkook doesn't want anyone but Taehyung. He trusted him.

"Are you sure, Jungkookie? I know that your ears are sensitive-I don't want to make you uncomfortable..." Taehyung made sure that his bunny wasn't uncomfortable. His alpha inside him was jumping of happiness, loving the upcoming closeness with the omega. His human part was excited too, his heart beated faster because his crush asked him to scent his most vulnerable part.

"I'm sure" The bunny giggled when Taehyung positioned himself on top of him, tickling his tummy.

Taehyung started scenting his neck, trying to replace Yoongi's scent with his own. He inhaled his vanilla scent, the sweeter scent he has ever smelled. He couldn't blame his packmates if they always want to scent the bunny. Who wouldn't?

He licked his neck carefully, and even his exposed collarbones. He rubbed his nose on the crook of his neck and stayed like this for fews minutes. Jungkook closed his eyes, loving Taehyung's strong scent. The bunny couldn't smell very well his scent or the other's scents, because he hasn't had his first heat yet, but Taehyung's scent was the stronger one for him.

Then the tiger started kissing softly the bunny's ears. They were soft, his fur white and delicate, and tender.

Jungkook whimpered, every little touch sent adrenaline in his body.

Taehyung rubbed his nose on his big ears, and kissed them.

"Uhm..j-just be careful...I'm s-sensitive there..." the bunny whispered, burying himself against Taehung's body.

The tiger laughed a bit, sending vibrations on the bunny's ears. Jungkook blushed deeply, his ears twitched.

They fell asleep like that, cuddling each others. Their bodies pressed against each others, and one of Jungkook's ears on his face, because, you know, he's shy.

🐯🐰

01/07/2018

It's July everyone!💜

How are you guys?❤

Everybody wants to scent Kookie💞

I want to kiss his chubby cheeks and tell him to be forever happy😍😍😍 

Anyways, sorry for any mistakes :((   

Hm sorry not the best chapter but I just wrote it