CINQUANTUNO

🐯🐰

Jungkook was now living again with Yugyeom, in the omegas' dorm. He rejected his mom's offer, and he spent all the afternoon crying because of Taehyung. Yugyeom behaved like the most amazing best friend, comforting him all the time. Yugyeom told him that everything was gonna be alright—that Taehyung, little by little, would remember him. Because nothing is more strong than love.

"N-now he thinks that Jun is his boyfriend...I-I can't look at them together—" Jungkook sobbed, clingying on his best friend. "What am I gonna do now, Yugyeommie?"

Yugyeom kissed his forehead. "Now the only thing you have to do is to be strong. Don't be sad—you know what you should do? You should dress with beautiful clothes, put a smile on your face, and make Taehyung fall in love with you again. If you keep being so depressed—I don't think he'll notice you, okay? Just—put a smile on your face. Be yourself. This is not you—"

Jungkook thought that Yugyeom was right. "Lately you have been dressed only with baggy clothes—you have an amazing body, you should wear, I don't know—some t-shirt tucked on your jeans to make your tiny waist stand up!"

Abort mission—he was pregnant, and his tummy was bigger.

"I'm not comfortable with it yet—sorry, Yugyeomie" Jungkook lied, drowing in Taehyung's hoodie that he was wearing. He couldn't help but stole a few clothes of him. "His scent—I still can't smell it. It's so good"

"It's okay, bun. The only thing you have to do is smile. When you do that, the world shines"

---

Yugyeom was asleep—it was 2 am, and Jungkook still couldn't sleep. He made sure his friend was sleeping, in the other bed, before standing up and leaving the dorm. He made sure to cover himself, and he started walking in the street, alone. It was everything so quiet.

Jungkook rubbed his tummy, as if he wanted to put closer his baby. "I'm sorry baby—daddy is not here. Do you miss his silly and sweet words, baby? I do too. Daddy would pamper you with a lot of kisses—and listen to your little heartbeat."

"I want you to be your light, baby" Jungkook told to his baby, who clearly couldn't hear him or understand him, but who knows? "Because—everyone leaves. You're the only one who will stay for you."

Jungkook kept walking through the street, when he smelled a familiar scent. And then he saw him—sitting on a bench near to his college. Why was Taehyung there?

Taehyung had both his hands on his head—he had a confused expression painted on his face.

"H-hyung?" Jungkook whispered, looking at the tiger sitting on the bench.

Taehyung raised his head. "Oh—Jungkook, right?"

Jungkook nodded, sitting next to him. His heart was beating so fast and loud, that he was scared that Taehyung could hear it. "Why are you here—is everything alright?"

"I—don't know. I couldn't sleep—a voice I couldn't recognize kept running in my head. And it brought me there, apparently, because as soon I reached this college, it stopped." Taehyung explained. "And, what about you? It's dangerous for an omega like you to walk alone at night—don't you have an alpha to protect you?"

Jungkook gulped. "I-I do..." he said, looking deeply into Taehyung's eyes.

"Oh..." Taehyung said, fidgeting. "Why aren't they here, then?"

Jungkook bit his lips—not knowing what to answer. "I really don't wanna talk about this..."

"Oh—it's okay. Sorry if I asked" Taehyung apologized—looking at the omega. He might have lost himself inside Jungkook's eyes, full of stars. What was happening?