Chapter 2

Hey Guys I'm going to be writing in Point Of Views I honestly found it much easier

Nina POV:

I was Walking down the school hallways my curly hair bouncing, I was smiling holding onto my books, everyone eyes where on me, Ian broke up with me because we were drifting apart, who the fuck needs him, I gave him my everything and he dumps me because we were drifting apart, that's bull shit we were doing just fine, but he will regret hurting him, because I'll show him, I'll show him I'm better off without him, I'll show him he's not only my happiness, because I'm a survivor and I can so this.

I walked into my classroom and see my teacher he must be new, I see Candice and Kat sitting down as I make my way towards them " hey"I said and they smiled " hey"candice said, I took my seat and looked up at the front as the teacher was writing down his name 'Mr.Alaric' I sighed and looked around the classroom as I see Ian, I sighed as I see him all close up to Nicole, Nicole is the second most popular girl, she has blonde hair and blue eyes, I don't see why Ian would pick her, I mean she's not even pretty, I'm prettier then her, I look around as I see people look at me, I roll my eyes " yes"I said as they all looked away.

I look to my left as my eyes catches a green eye boy who's constantly staring at me, I look at him weirdly and just turn away okay...creep

Paul POV:

I couldn't help but stare at this girl, she was so beautiful, perfect olive skin, pink lips, big brown eyes and Brown curly hair, she notices as I was staring at her, she might think I'm a creep now, great Paul " okay class I'm Mr.Alaric your new teacher for this  whole year, Mr.sting is out of town, his wife is pregnant"Mr.Alaric said "okay, so take out your English book and answer questions 1 till 7 and hand them in" Mr.Alaric said as everyone took out there books I raised my hand and he nods at me "yeah, I don't have a text book, I'm new"I said "oh, right, class I believe we have a new student"Mr.Alaric said I lightly smiled as the beautiful olive girl looks at me " this is Paul Wesley"Mr.Alaric said as everyone said 'Hi' I waved hi and look at the teacher as he hands me a text book " do you know where to go?"Mr.Alaric said " no"I said as I shook my head " okay, uh..Mr.sting said that there a student who loves to show people around. hold on"Mr.Alaric said I nodded great, I problemly have a Nerd who's going to show me around "ah, okay Nina Dobrev"Mr.Alaric said as the whole class stares at the olive girl, ah so her name is Nina she looks at me with boredom "uh...I um..don't do that anymore"Nina said as she crossed her arms " that's funny, you did it two weeks ago"Mr.Alaric said " that was past, I'm not doing it"Nina said determined " its okay"I said "no, Nina you have no choice what's with the attitude"Mr.Alaric said " you don't know me"Nina said Getting up looking at Mr.Alaric " I heard you were the sweetest girl, what happened"Mr.Alaric said " Reality hit in that's what happened"Nina said "Nina you have no choice"Mr.Alaric said " really its okay"I said they were making a scene in front of the whole class " I not showing him around he has eyes, he can look, he has legs and feets he can walk, he can do it yourself"Nina said no offense but her being all bad turns me on " If you don't...Go to the office"Mr.Alaric said Nina smiled and him she picked up her books and walked out the door that was something...Nina hm...

Nina POV:

I can't believe I got send to the office for no god daym reason, Its my first time to be at the office I've never gotten send down, I opened the office door as I see the lady in the front desk " Nina, Hi are you hear to pick something up"The lady with red hair said her name was Ruth " actually Ruth I'm here to see the principal"I said " the principal? what did you do, is this a joke?"Mrs.Ruth said I shook my head "no!, I didn't want to do what the teacher told me to do"i said she nodded " that's unlikely of you"Ruth said I shrugged " its always good to try something new"I said and smiled she looked disappointed but she got over it, " alright, fill out that paper over there and there's a pen, the principal will be with you shortly"Ruth said I nodded I took the paper and pen and started filling in the question, I never been like this before, Ian changed me and yet, I'm happy

The principal came he was tall, crooky and scary, I gulped " Nina Dobrev?" I got up and walked to him " hello Mr.Craig"I said " I was surprised to see you here, come to my office"Mr.Craig said I nodded and followed him as he closed the door " so...Nina what did you do?"he asked as he took a seat across from me, Mr.Craig wasn't a bad person he was only rude to the people who got in trouble, I babysitted his kids one time, that's how bad a goody too shoes I was " your back talked to Mr.Alaric"Mr.Craig said " that wasn't my fault, he was a Dick"I said "Nina!, this behavior is unlikely of you, you didnt want to show the new student Paul around"Mr.Craig said I nodded " its not my responsibility"I said " okay, I don't know what exactly happened the past few days but I'm not liking it whatever the problem is...don't take it out on the teacher and for you coming your punishment is showing Paul around"Mr.Craig said I widen my eyes " and no excuses"Mr.Craig said I groan " are we done?"I asked and he nodded " you may leave"Mr.Craig said and I walked off, great I'm babysitting!!!

Updated!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

sorry for the spelling errors!!

I'll update soon!!

how did I do?

please leave your feedback

vote and comment!!!

-Bitchdoe