Chapter 18

-Paul-

I finished dropping Nina off at her house, our date is in two days and I'm litterly freaking out, I really like her and I don't want to screw up on this date. I was laying on my bed, my hands at the bottom of my head and my legs up on the wall.

I couldn't really concentrate to be honest, Kat came to my mind, not because I like her because I honestly don't it just the way we left things, I'm concern for her, I'm Paul Wesley their nothing special about me I don't know why her or even Nina fell for me. I suddenly got a phone call, I got up and sat down on my bed as I unlocked my phone seeing Lexi face screen up. I answered the call " Why hello my Devil Best friend"Lexi said I chuckled shaking my head " Always good to hear from you, what's up?"I asked " I'm Bored, OOoo can I come over"she asked " Your not going to burn down my house?"I asked "of course not!!"she said I smiled " sure, come over!"I said "yaay!! Okay see ya soon, bye Pauly"she said hanging up Pauly?? Ugh I hate that nickname it sounds so weird and yeah..

Hours Later

Knock,Knock,Knock

I walked over to the door and saw Lexi in front of my door " Hey"she said pulling me in for a hug, I known Lexi since I moved here, we clicked the first day and she's amazing... " come in"I said as she entered and took a seat on my couch " so...what's new??"she asked putting her feets on my coffee table I rolled my eyes " nothing....oh wait I'm thinking of something to do for Nina and I first date"I said " Aaaww, can I help"she asked "no!!!"I said she scoffed " What!!! Why not?"she asked "because its our first date, I want to organize this all myself"I said as she cooed " aww, pauly"lexi said causing me to roll my eyes " okay, let's watch a movie?"she asked as my phone rang " hold on"I said and she nodded I checked my phone and Nina face lighted up on my screen " its Nina"I said " I'll shut up, go ahead"she said I laughed answering the phone " Now who's the most amazing boyfriend ever"Nina phone rang I chuckled " hey cutie"I said as Lexi gives me a smile "Cutie?"she mouthed as she silently laughed I grabbed my couch pillow and threw it at her as she caught it " Whatcha doing?"she asked " My ANNOYING best friend is here"I said " Oh okay, sorry I shouldn't have called if you guys were busy"she said "nonono!! Don't worry about it, you saved me"I said as I heard her cute little giggle " okay"she said as I just thought of something " Me and Lexi are actually going to watch a movie, care to join us?"I asked " really? I mean isn't just you to?"she asked " yeah, but I want to see you so...?"I asked as Lexi threw the pillow at me I caught it and laughed " Okay, if its not to much trouble"she said " Nina Paul Dreams of you!!!"Lexi yelled as I immediately covered the phone as lexi smiled and started picking a movie. I placed the phone to my ear and heard Nina laugh " I'll be there"she said " okay, bye"I said "bye Paul"she said and hung up and looked at Lexi " How About this?"lexi asked showing me 'Twilight' " NOOO!!! that movie is awful"I said and she laughed " Hey How about this, The Notebook?"lexi asked " Romance, nope I wouldn't mind if it was funny its way to romantic"I said " Have you forgotten Nina is coming over I'm the third wheel and she will be cuddling with you alot"lexi said I smiled as my door bell rang, lexi looked at the door then at Me as she immediately got up and ran to the door answering me with me behind her " Nina, Hi Lexi here!!!  Paul is talking about you ALOT!!!"lexi said embarrassing me omg!! "aww, how sweet"Nina said coming in giving me a quick kiss as I took her to the living room and she took a seat next to me " what movie babe"she asked " you pick?"I said " oh but when I picked you kept saying no!!"lexi said as I looked at her " I'll shut up now"lexi said as Nina laughed as picked up a movie " 50 First Date?"I said and she nodded " is it romantic"I asked please let's not it be " Yes, and comedy"she said oh comedy " this movie is soooo cute!!!"lexi said oh dear " let's watch it"I said lexi got up " I'll get popcorn and the drinks"lexi said leaving. Nina put the movie on and stared at me " you know your beautiful"I said kissing her cheek as she smiled " I heard it once or twice"she said as I gave her a 'Are you serious' look she laughed " I hear it everywhere"she said I nodded " you know I'm planning on our date"I said she smiled " really??"she asked I nodded " yess!!! I'm trying to make it perfect!!!"I said " aww a movie would be great"she said " that's just plain I want it to be perfect!!!"I said and she laughed and pulled me in for a kiss " how did I get so lucky"she said " how did I get soo lucky???"I said giving her a long passionate kiss " Why did I get stuck watch this"lexi said as we broke apart thanks lexi *Note the Sarcasm* lexi handed us the popcorn and drinks which was a can of coke and the movie played as Nina started cuddling onto me.

I'm with the most beautiful girl ever!!

Updated!!

Isn't stelena just the cutiest??

Hope you enjoyed the chappie!!

Vote and Comment!!

-Bitchdoe