Chapter 28

A/N: hey guys I just want to day sorry for not updating for two days I have been really sick but I'm good and I'm back!! I'm going to update double Monday because we have to school, so till then, I'll try to update tomorrow until then also I want to say a MASSIVE Thank you to EVERYONE who's reading, I can't believe the votes, reads and comments on this book, it means alot thank you guys!!!(:<3

Read&Enjoy!!

Wrecking Ball-Chapter 28

-Paul-

"Lexi?"I asked she turns around And sees me as she let's out a smile but I could tell something is wrong "Hey!"she said so soft and fragile, I knew right there something was wrong... " Hey, what's wrong lex?"I asked as I put her in my arms as she started crying " H-He Broke up with me"Lexi cried what? She was dating someone "Come on!"I said as I took her inside my house I put her down on my couch and I know one thing, when a girl is crying over a break-up bring her ice cream, ice cream is a girl best friend. I went into my kitchen, opened the freezer and took out my ice cream. I came back and handed it to her " thank you"she cried as she started scooping up the ice cream " Tell me what happened?"I asked all she did was nod " I came home and saw Lee with another women"Lexi cried who the fuck is Lee? " who's Lee?"I asked " My Boy-Ex-Boyfriend!!"lexi cried, wow I never seen this side of her " Lexi, I don't know who Lee is but he's a dick and he doesn't derseve you"I said " but I love him"she said " I know, love hurts trust me! But lexi you lean from your mistakes and Lee was a mistake, you might get another chance at love"I said " But lee loves me"lexi said " if lee loved you he wouldn't have cheated on you lexs, he doesn't deserve you!!"I said "wow, who made you an expert in relationship?"she asked and I laughed pulling her in for a hug " thank you!"lexi said all I did was nod! Lee is a douche...

-Nina-

I can't believe Candice is dating someone and a hot guy, but not compared to my handsome devil Paul " What are you doing??"Candice asked " I'm calling Paul"I said " Why??"Candice asked " Tripple Date"I said excited " Okaayy"Candice said " what about me?"Kat asked me and Candice looked at her " you can bring your hot friend"I said " Steven?"Kat said I nodded " ask him out!"I said "noo!!, where just friends!!"Kat said " Do you have his number?"I asked "yes--NINA NO!!!"Kat said but I was faster and ran to her purse and grabbed her phone while Candice holded onto her I looked through the contacts and saw Steven number with a ♥ I smiled how cute!! I started calling him " NINA STOP!!!"Kat yelled " Hello?"Steven said " hi, Steven its Nina Kat best friend I'm just calling if you want to go out on a Tripple date with me&Paul , Candice&Michael and of course you with Kat?"I asked I heard him laugh " I'm in, tell her I'll pick her up when?"he asked "uh.. tomorrow, sooner the better say 6ish"I said " okay, bye"Steven said I hung up and got out. I see Kat pulling Candice away from her, once she sees me, she crosses her arms I smiled a little " Hi, he's in"I said " see I told you we are jus-- wait did he say he'll go?"Kat asked I nodded my head smiling "ommggg"Candice said as she sided hug Kat, I started laughing because Kat looked confused I pulled her into a hug " he said yes"I said " you haven't even asked Paul yet..?"Kat said I widen my eyes oops I forgot!!. I took out my phone and dialled Paul number until he answered " Hey babe"Paul voice rang I giggled " Hey beu!! Listen do you wanna go out on a tripple date?"I asked " Tripple Date?"he asked "yes, with me and my girls and there boyfriends?"I said " their dating?, even Kat?"Paul asked confused " well believe it or not, Candice had a hidden relationship and I asked Steven for Kat"I said "oh... Well... I dunno... Tripple dates are not my thing.."he said "pleeaassee!!!"I begged he laughed "uh...Okay just for you"he said I smiled " okay, tomorrow at 6 pick me up?"I asked " Sure thing..."he said " Okay... Can't wait to see you.."I said " you have no idea how bad I want to hold you in my arms, giving you kisses and telling you how much I love you"he said I shrieked " I.Love.You.Paul!!"I said and hung up looking at the girls who covered there mouths and shrieked as I smiled and took a seat next to them!!

Updated!!

Vote and comment!!!

-Bitchdoe