thirteen

Taehyung didn't even think twice as he hopped in the car, panting as he caught his breath,

"Drive, hurry!" Taehyung pleaded, looking back as he saw the familiar male, running with an angry look on his face.

The other male smirked as he sped his pace, Taehyung quickly clicking his seatbelt on.

Taehyung looked at the driver, something seemed awfully familiar about him.

"Do I know you?" Taehyung asked, the driver smirking as he slowed down and took a quick glance at Taehyung.

"You don't remember me? Damn, already 2 years and you forgot me." The ravenette scoffed,

"I-I was in a car crash, I for-forgot my memory," Taehyung frowned, looking down at his lap.

The ravenette frowned aswell, his eyebrows scrunching in agony.

"I-it's me, Jeongguk.." He said, wishing for a little memory to be in his brain.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked, tapping his chin, the name extremely familiar.

"I.. I don't remember.." Taehyung said, sighing in defeat.

"That's okay, kitten." Jeongguk smiled, his hand placed on Taehyung's lap, rubbing little soothing circles.

"Where you going to?" Jeongguk asked, one hand on the steering wheel.

"Away from him." Taehyung shuddered,

  "Who's 'him'?" Jeongguk asked, confusion filling his eyes.

"I don't know.. his name is.. Kai?" Taehyung said, a shiver running down his spine just at the thought of him.

"Want to stay with me?" Jeongguk asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"I.. I don't even remember you.. yet alone staying with you?" Taehyung sighed rubbing his head, hoping to remember just one thing about him.

"Maybe I can make you remember.." Jeongguk suggested, smiling.

°

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows in confusion,

"Why are we at a strip club?" Taehyung said, looking at Jeongguk.

"Do you remember this place?" Jeongguk asked, turning the radio down a bit.

"Kind of.. I remember being.. oh wait! I remember losing my virginity here!" Taehyung gasped, Jeongguk frowning as he was the one who took it away.

"Who was it again?" Taehyung closed his eyes, focusing on who he lost it to.

"Was it Jengguk? No.. Jungkook? No.. wait.." Taehyung looked to his left, Jeongguk smirking at him.

"I-It was you?" Jeongguk nodded, Taehyung blushing as he looked at his lap.

"Remember me now?" Taehyung bit his lip.

"Not really.." Jeongguk sighed, starting the car as he drove off somewhere else.

°

Taehyung's eyes lit up as he smiled at the small shop.

"Ice cream shop? Why are we here? Why is it so familiar?!" Taehyung pouted as he quickly exited the car, skipping into the shop, Jeongguk following behind as he cooed from his cuteness,

Taehyung bit his lip, smiling at one certain table.

He skipped to it, plopping down on the seat.

Jeongguk smiled at Taehyung, whom was sitting on the table they were sitting on 2 years ago.

Jeongguk chuckled as he sat beside Taehyung, pulling his wallet out.

"Cookies n Cream?" He said, Taehyung gasping as he nodded.

"How did you know?" He said, Jeongguk brushing it off with a simple shrug.

Soon after, Taehyung got his icecream.

"Hey Taehyung, wanna play a game?" Jeongguk smiled, Taehyung tilting his head in confusion,

"What game?" He took another bite out of his icecream,

"Wherever there's ice cream on your face, I get to lick it off." Jeongguk smiled, Taehyung blushing,

"Okay.." Taehyung smiled back, licking his icecream, leaving a bit on his lips.

Jeongguk giggled as he leaned in, capturing Taehyung's lips into a lovable kiss.

THE END

hey!! this is an update, but could y'all go check out my recent book "Cafeteria"? it would mean a lotttt to me <333