three

"A strip club?" Taehyung questioned as he exited his car, continuesly glancing at the address, then the building.

Taehyung-I think you gave me the wrong address.
Jeongguk-go inside

Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he walked inside the unknown club.

As soon as he entered, the smell of beer and sweat fumes through his nose and to the back of his head.

He scrunched his nose in disgust as he observed males grinding on other males.

"Is this a gay strip club?" He whispered to himself.

"Indeed it is." Taehyung heard a deep voice answer from behind him, 2 strong hands fixated on his waist.

Taehyung slowly turned around, his eyes widening at Jeongguk standing there, a lustful gaze plastered on his face.

"Why am I here-" Jeongguk was taken aback by his deep voice, and before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jeongguk was dragging him towards a flight of stairs.

"Where are we going?" He panicked,

Jeongguk, the most dangerous person in Korea is taking him somewhere in a gay strip club. It was too crazy to be true.

"Shh, you'll see. Oh, I still didn't get your name, babyboy." Jeongguk dominantly blurted out.

"Uh, Taehyung.." Jeongguk clicked his tongue.

"Sexy name. It suits you. You're beautiful." Taehyung blushed as he looked at his feet, which were walking up the stairs with the ravenette.

"We're here." Taehyung looked up to see a door, a black one.

Jeongguk opened it, and all Taehyung saw was red.

The bed red, the walls red, the furniture red, everything.

Taehyung was scared at what the younger had in mind, instead he obeyed so he wouldn't get himself into more trouble.

"Come in, you can't stand there forever." Taehyung looked up as his eyes locked with Jeongguk's.

Jeongguk sighed in annoyance as he pulled Taehyung in, making him yelp out of the sudden action.

"Sit there baby." Jeongguk said, Taehyung slowly walking and placing his ass on the comfy bed.

Taehyung was lost. He didn't know what was happening.

As if Jeongguk could read his mind, he said "You're probably wondering why you're here." Taehyung nodded in response.

"Well, I looked into some files of yours, and it says you and your family are struggling with financial institutions." Jeongguk smirked, walking closer to the bed.

"Y-yeah.. and?" Taehyung gulped as Jeongguk walked even closer, his hands placed on the sides of Taehyung's thighs, his face leaning in, making his head move back.

"Well, if you do me a favour, I could change that.." he leaned in closer, Taehyung's body slowly leaning down onto the bed, until he was fully laying down, Jeongguk crawling on top of him.

"H-how..?" The brunette blinked at the closeness.

Jeongguk leaned into Taehyung's ear, his nose touching the earring on it.

"..by being my sex slave." He whispered, licking the cold object and biting afterwards, his mouth trailing to his jawline afterwards, licking and biting it aswell.

Taehyung moaned softly as Jeongguk worked his tongue on his flesh, his lower area slightly growing.

Jeongguk removed his shirt, taking Taehyung's off next.