nine

Taehyung stared at his reflection.

"What the fuck." He asked himself.

"Why the fuck did he kiss me." He smiled as he touched his lips once again, the feeling of Jeongguk's lips on his.

Taehyung finished cleansing himself as he walked back into his room, stripping out of his clothes so he could change.

°

Taehyung settled on a simple outfit; A black turtle neck paired with black ripped jeans.

He walked down to the kitchen, preparing himself some breakfast.

"No, no need to make breakfast. We're going out to get some." Jeongguk chimed in, jingling his keys with his fingers.

Taehyung nodded, dumbfounded as to why Jeongguk would even do something teansy weansy to make him feel affectionate.

Taehyung walked out to Jeongguk's car, sitting in the passenger seat as Jeongguk sat in the driver's seat.

Jeongguk started his car as he began playing music from his aux input.

Taehyung closed his eyes to the nice relaxing beat of the music, his locks glistening through the wind.

°

Taehyung lifted an eyebrow.

"We're getting ice cream for breakfast?" Taehyung questioned, whirling his head to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk nodded as he exited out of his car, Taehyung following and walking with the big, bad, and dangerous Jeongguk into the ice cream shop.

Taehyung sat at a small table for 2, placing his hands on his lap.

"What do you want?" Jeongguk sat in front of him.

"Hm? Oh, uh, cookies n cream?" Taehyung smiled, Jeongguk nodding his head.

°

Taehyung moaned as he unglufed the creamy substance, his eyes closing as the sweetness invaded through his tastebuds.

"Jeongguk, wanna play a game?" Taehyung asked, licking his ice cream.

"What game?" Jeongguk took another bite out of his ice cream.

"Wherever there's ice cream on your face, I get to lick it off." Taehyung smirked, Jeongguk slightly widening his eyes.

"Okay." Jeongguk returned the smirk as he began placing ice cream in his mouth, little spots left on the corner of his lips.

Taehyung smiled as he leaned in, kissing away the beads of ice cream.

Jeongguk's cheeks tinted a light shade, making Taehyung smile even wider out of accomplishment.

Jeongguk smirked as an idea popped in his head.

He put his finger in the ice cream as he put it in front of Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung opened his mouth, his tongue darting out as he licked off the cold substance from the tip of his index finger.

Jeongguk dabbed some on his neck, awaiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung widened his eyes as he slowly leaned in, licking Jeongguk's neck to wash away the fluid.

Jeongguk smiled as he took Taehyung's hand in his own.

"We're going home after, Okay? I also have to leave afterwards, they need me back at the warehouse." Jeongguk smiled, his teeth in a silhouette of a bunnies teeth.

Taehyung smiled at the image, nodding as he stood up with his ice cream.

They quickly finished as they returned back home, Jeongguk saying his goodbyes as he pecked Taehyung's cheek and left him alone.

"What should I do." Taehyung sighed out of boredom, plopping down onto the couch.

He fished the remote from the coffee table as he turned it on, browsing through YouTube.

Suddenly, a small notification popped up at the top of the screen.

'Continue Your Video From Last Time?' It said, giving a choice between 'Yes' and 'No'.

Taehyung's eyebrow flung up as curiosity got the best of him.

Hesitating, he clicked 'Yes' and his eyes widened.

Taehyung gulped as the video began playing, moans escalating through the speakers and through the whole room.

"Harder daddy!" The video said, Taehyung feeling his abdomen area start to tent.

"Just like that, oh don't stop~!" Taehyung widened his eyes, sweat forming at the sides of his for head, trickling down his neck.

He inhaled before slightly palming his erection, letting out a breathy moan from the sudden pleasure.

"Fuck me like that!" Taehyung felt his eyes grow heavy as he continued working his hands on himself, his moans slightly increasing.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whispered, impatiently unzipping his jeans, sliding his hand into his boxers.

He wrapped his digits around his length, slowly rubbing his hand up and down, his thumb brushing over the tip a couple of times.

He shuddered as he pumped himself faster, drops of pre-cum squirting out his dick.

Taehyung was too caught up into the moment to hear the door open, Jeongguk calling his name.

Once Jeongguk heard the moans, he assumed Taehyung was cheating on him, but once he entered the living room, he chuckled under his breath.

"Such a slut, aren't you." He spoke aloud, Taehyung hearing loud and clear.