eight

Taehyung sighed as he plopped down onto the white sheets of his new bed, fixed in his new room.

Yes, you read that right.

New room.

He was living with Jeon Jeongguk now, and he had no say to it.

Taehyung took out his phone as he began playing the games on it.

"Take that, you fucktard." He said to the other player he killed, chuckling devilishly afterwards.

He stiffened as he heard his door creak open, pausing his game as his gaze turned to the noise.

He felt beads of sweat form as Jeongguk stood there, a black hood over his head whilst he was wearing spectacles.

"Y-yeah?" Taehyung muttered out, his phone being placed down slowly.

"You gonna come eat or starve for the rest of the night?" Jeongguk warmly said, although his gaze didn't show otherwise.

"Uh o-okay.." Taehyung stuttered out, pushing his hair back.

He stood up as he followed Jeongguk to the dining room, seating himself on one chair.

Jeongguk brought a plate of salad and rice as he placed it on the table, sitting in front of the elder.

Taehyung gave himself some of the food as he began eating, his gaze stuck on his food.

Jeongguk began eating aswell, but his gaze was stuck on Taehyung.

Taehyung felt his stare as he looked up, Jeongguk's orbs staring deeply at the male.

Taehyung gulped as he spoke,
"C-can I help you?" He slowly said, his legs beginning to chatter.

Jeongguk ignored as he finished eating,
"Clean this." He said bitterly as he left up the stairs, leaving Taehyung as his lip curved up into a scoff.

He finished as he stood up, taking the dishes one by one to the sink, muttering foul words under his breath.

Once he finished cleaning the dishes and putting them away, he walked up the stairs to his room, walking through the hall.

He admired Jeongguk's house, admired the way he designed it.

Taehyung's mouth gaped as he stared at the painting, a small signature at the bottom left, reading Jeongguk's name.

Taehyung widened his eyes as he smiled.

'He's an artist?'

Taehyung's thoughts got interrupted by a small moan coming from the other room.

Taehyung followed the noise, stopping in front of a door, opened by a little snip.

He peaked inside as he saw Jeongguk's hand in his pants, moving it up and down as he let out sinful moans.

"Taehyung, fuck," Taehyung widened his eyes as Jeongguk moaned his name.

He quickly stood up, dashing to his room and closing his door rapidly.

He slid down the door as he exhaled.

He didn't even realize that he had fallen asleep against it.

°

Taehyung moaned as he felt a hand rubbing his dick, his eyes closed.

He was still half asleep, his hands tiredly gripping onto the bed sheets.

He moaned out once again as the hand squeezed his erection,

"Oh fuck.." He moaned softly,

Taehyung popped his eyes opened as he realized he was being jacked off whilst asleep.

He widened his sleepy eyes as he turned his head, Jeongguk sitting there with a smirk.

"Jeongguk! What the fuck!" Taehyung whined as he covered himself with a blanket.

"You should've said thank you, whore." Jeongguk rolled his eyes as he left the room.

"Thank you? Why the fuck would I say thank you when you were beating my meat while I was sleeping!" He yelled at the male.

Taehyung checked his surroundings as he noticed he was lying on his bed.

"Didn't I fall asleep on the floor?" Jeongguk popped his head in, a toothbrush in his mouth,

"Like I said, you should've said thank you." Taehyung inhaled as he stood up, scratching his belly.

"You made me fucking hard. Now what the fuck am I going to do?" Taehyung cried,

"You weren't waking up." Jeongguk shrugged as Taehyung walked into the bathroom, grabbing his toothbrush as he applied a fair amount of toothpaste, beginning to scrub his teeth.

Jeongguk washed his face as he dried it afterwards, smiling at Taehyung.

"Now, be a good boy and come downstairs." He pecked Taehyung's lips as he left.

"What..the...fuck.." Taehyung said as he rubbed his lips.