one

Taehyung sighed as he continued scrubbing down the inhuman food on the table, his nose scrunching in disgust as he washed away the thick, gooey liquid.

"Taehyung, come here." His sister called out to him.

He sighed as he threw his cloth into the bucket, lazily walking towards the front desk.

"Go take Table 3's order." She blinked as she smiled at an incoming customer.

"Huh? Me? But I'm on cleaning duty today!" He whined, anxiety kicking in as he had never tooken an order before, only familiar with cleaning or cooking.

"I said do it. June is busy in the kitchen, so you're going to have to do it." She handed him a small notebook and pen, his digits clutching onto them as if they were worth millions.

"Now go, they're not going to wait forever." Taehyung gulped as he glanced at the table.

3 men covered in tattoos, 2 of them had faces that screamed danger, whilst he couldn't see the last one, because he was turned around.

Taehyung inhaled sharply as he strode towards the table, the 2 men practically eye-fucking him.

"Uh, what can I get you fellows?" He fake smiled.

"2 beers. What do you want, sir?" He asked the unknown male.

He turned to Taehyung and looked him bitterly in the eye, checking him up and down.

"Are you on the menu?" He smirked, Taehyung awkwardly blushing.

"N-no.. You'll have to get.. proper food." He scratched his neck whilst awkwardly chuckling.

"So.. 2 beers.. and..?" He looked at the male.

"Simple dark coffee." He sighed.

"Okay. Just wait a while and your drinks will be ready." He smiled as he walked back to his sister.

"How'd it go with those hunks?" She whispered, staring at the 3 men.

"Good and not so good.." He turned back, only to see the pinkette staring lustfully at him.

By the time their drinks were ready, Taehyung took them all on a tray and waltzed back to the familiar table.

"2 beers.." He placed the beers in front of the intimidating men.

"..and one dark coffee." He handed the drink to the smaller male.

He was about to walk away until one of them called out.

"Hey, wait. I didn't catch your name." Taehyung slowly turned around.

"Taehyung.." He grinned.

"People call me Jimin, but you can call me tonight." He winked as Taehyung mentally gagged at the cringe pickup line.

"Can I get your number?" Taehyung bit his lip as he wrote his personal number on the notebook, tearing the paper and handing it to him.

Jimin only clicked his tongue as he smirked once more, standing up as his 2 friends started walking to the exit.

"Talk to you later, petal." He whispered in his ear, making Taehyung shiver in disgust.

ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ↝ᴛᴀᴇɢɢᴜᴋ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara