17 - Dear Morning Star

Start from the beginning

He didn't think twice and went to their clubroom to get his gym bag. Once the gym bag was on his grasp, he headed straight where Yukizome was supposed to be.

He arrived at the infirmary. Opening the door, he immediately saw Lorraine Yukizome sitting on chair near the school physician. There were some medicine on the table and a glass of water. She must had to drink those.

Her hair was tied, but some strands was sticking on her skin, making her obviously sweaty.

Kei Tsukishima sighed and unzipped his gym bag open. "Hey, Loser." he called soon as he got a towel and shirt on his hand, "Catch." and before Lorraine could look, he already threw the cotton fabrics right to her face.

Yukizome formed a grumpy and annoyed look at Tsukishima. "Should I suppose to say 'thanks'?"

Tsukishima jeered at her and went inside, then sat down on a nearest gurney. "You're welcome, Your Highness."

"That's rude, y'know."

"Just shut it." said the blonde Salt, "Go change."

"Che," she piped to herself as she stood up. Yukizome checked him with annoyingly playful smile. "Thank you for the moon-printed shirt, Tsukki."

"You're returning that to me," he snapped.

Yukizome stuck her tongue out and said, "Nope, I won't." then rushed inside the washroom.

He only watched her with a little frown as she disappeared. And then, Kei Tsukishima laid down on the gurney, with a thought of how did those two become open as the days went by.

She was annoying. Her innocent-looking and amiable face, but her badass intellect made her attractive. And that whole personality of hers was different from any others.

Maybe . . . Just maybe, that was the reason why he wanted stay near her.

"Well, it's not really bad to have her as a friend." he thought as he closed his eyes.

🌙🌙🌙

I have changed my clothes and am now staring my reflection on the mirror. The shirt is oversized for me, but since I have the height, it becomes stylish.

I head out of the comfort room, then I sight Kei lying on the infirmary bed as though he is prepared to sleep.

"Oi, Tsukki-yaro, what are you even doing here?" I raised my voice and go near the bed where he's lying.

He opens an eye that gazes at me. "You've been calling me with different names. Is it fun?"

"Well, 'Tsukki-yaro' sounds like more insulting." I laugh to my heart's extent as soon as I tell him that.

"Tch. You have to be grateful that I'm not in the mood to talk." Kei rashly answers back.

"Thanks, then." I smirk, jumping on the gurney next to him and lay down. "But seriously, what are you doing here?" Asking him, I notice his discomfort to my question. That gives my lips a mischievous smile. "I assume that you're worried about me?"

He indeniably scoffs, "As if. I'm here to witness the result of your 'genius' act a while ago, loser."

I don't know, instead of feeling insulted, I only laugh it out. "Okay, Tsukishima-kun, I'll keep the fact that you're worried about me a secret."

"Will you cut that out?" he retorts, "Stop assuming things, Yukizome-san."

"Fufufu." I chuckle secretly, "You Lying Salt." and mutter to myself.