Paint Slide #1 The Freak of a Man

Ceil Phantomhive sighed, tossing the stack of paper from his hand onto the desk. This was simply too much. 

He was about to touch the bell that would call Sebastian up but he heistated. What would I even tell him? That I'm bored and I can't think right now? He sighed again. Forget it. I'm going to just sit here and try to work. It's pointless anyways, I'll just have more to do tomorrow. 

But miracle or not, at that moment the door blew open, revealing the peaceful idiot combo. 

"Ciel!" Prince Soma grinned widely and opened his arms, prepared to give him the usual squeez-the-death-out-of-Ciel hug, but this time Ciel dodged it. 

"Why are you here? Where is Sebastian?" Ciel asked, irritated and startled. 

"Nothing! Just to see my dear Ciel again and to tell you some good news!" Prince Soma held a hand to his lips and winked. That reminded him of a red colored homo, and he shuddered, pressing his temples with his hands. 

"What news?" He said tiredly. This was just what he needs to get back into reading mode. 

"I'll be staying here with you for two weeks again!" Prince Soma squealed and rushed to hug Ciel again. This time he succeeded and  he held him there till Ciel was sure he was going to die from suffocation. Or Indians. 

"Get off!" He protested and when the prince finally did he went over to Agni and they cried together. "Ciel is as cold as ever!" They both wailed and Ciel sighed. 

"Sebastian, why are those two freaks in my room? And why are they staying?" He asked when the butler came in and Sebastian smiled apoligically. "I'm sorry. I'll take care of them right away." He grabbed both of their neck cuffs and pulled them out the room, then came back in. "They're here because they're reconstructioning your other home, apparently." 

"What?" Ciel stood and went outside to where Agni and Prince Soma were in a heap by his door. "What did you do with my other mansion?" 

"Well, we were thinking of...a permenate site...where people...can visit...the wonders...of India...?" Prince Soma's voice became smaller and smaller as Ciel's glare turned from frosty to a blizzard. 

"So you go around and destroy other people's homes? And then expects the person with the damaged goods to let you stay in their house?" He replied and the two instantly started crying. "Oh, what have we done? I'm so sorry, Ciel!" They both wailed and he had to stepside them to avoid getting their fluids on his clothing. 

"Get out! Go back to India!" He scolded and slamed the door, leaving the two morons out. 

Sebastian looked at him, a bit startled. "Should I leave too?" Ciel sighed. "Yes, please." 

Sebastian raised an eyebrow and Ciel walked back to his seat. "Young master," He began but Ciel just put his head on the desk. "I'm so tired, Sebastian." 

"You still have work to do, and I'm already doing the bills for you." Sebastian sighed and walked over. "You can take a day off tomorrow, so do as much as you can, please."