Simone, I honestly didn’t mean for us to end up sleeping together again,” She turns to face me. “I’m sorry I wasn’t good. I am not expe….” I cut her off by kissing her lips. “Sweetheart you were amazing.” She rested her head on my chest. “Gavin” “Hum,” I said interlocking our hands together.

“I’m still mad at you.” A smile crept upon my face as I slowly sat up. “Is that right.” “Yes”
I start tickling her everywhere on her soft and smooth body. “Gavin” She yelled out while laughing.
“Are you still mad?” “No. Please…  stop…” She said in between laughs. “Now then. Was that so hard.”

I said pulling her close to me and kissing her forehead. “No,” she said with attitude. I attacked her body with slow soft kisses. “Lose” kiss “the” kiss “attitude” kiss “now” this went on for a little bit.

“Let’s get some sleep or do you want to go home?” “I want to stay with you”  Turing off the light and pulling Simone close to me. I heard her
“I love you, Gavin”
I pulled her closer and tighten my grip on her waist.  

Brought out my thoughts I hear my sister calling me and waving her hands in my face.

“What is it Gwen” “Are you alright? You look deep in thought is everything alright.” “No Gwen everything is not. I’m glad you are here. Is dad home.” “I think so. He and mom are going out tonight.” I nodded and walked out of the pool house. “What were you doing in the pool house. Are you cheating on Maddison?” “No Gwen I am not cheating on Maddison,” I say in a mocking and annoyed tone.

We reached the front of the house and walking in I called for my parents. “In here” I heard my dad say.

“Gavin shouldn’t you still be at practice,” My mom says looking at her watch. “I should be I need to talk to y’all about something very important” “Is everything okay with you. Is it Maddison?” my mom asked full of concern. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

“I have a son. Your both grandparents and you’re an aunt.”

“Maddison is pregnant. How far.” I cut my sister off. “No. I already have a son. He’s a teenager.” “How old is this child.” “16 years old dad.” I stood and ran my hand overhead. “Who is the mother. Do we know her?” My dad asked me. “No. This happens in high school.” “Gavin how are you even sure this child is yours” “Dad he is.” “Again who is the mother?” “Her name is Simone. She .. She.. I was told I got have sex with her easy. Even though that was not the case.”

“What do you mean.” Gwen asked me. “Allen had told me I could sleep with this girl in the 9th grade said she easy but at every turn, she was shooting me down and it made me want her more. We slept together twice.”

“When did you find out?” Mom asked. “Here is the kicker he is the star player on the team. The one who just moved here?” “The one everyone is saying he could break your break records here.” “Simone just moved here and came to sign the papers.” “What’s his name?” Dad asked.

“Jonah. Jonah Peterson.” “She didn’t give him our last name and she kept him from us.” Mom said getting upset. “She plays god with his life and didn’t care about no one but herself.” “I have to go. I need to talk to Maddison.” “I want to meet him,” Gwen said. “We all want to meet him” I nodded and walked out the door.

Walking in the house my wife walked toward me I threw her on the wall and begin kissing her hard. I ripped her shirt open turn her to face the wall.