The Club

Taehyung faced Jungkook who's silent all the way. They are now standing in front of his apartment. Taehyung smiled at him while Jungkook has an unsure and full of guilt smile.

"Tell me when you got there and don't drink too much. Text me when you're going home." Taehyung patted Jungkook's shoulder with a flat smile plastered on his face. Jungkook's face lit up, it's not because he got Taehyung's permission. Instead, it's because of knowing that Taehyung isn't mad about him going to the club.

"I won't. Thank you, babe." Jungkook smiled at him and pecked his lips. "And I will." Jungkook almost forgot that he has to update Taehyung too. The two hugged each other before leaving. Then, Jungkook called Yoongi.

"Hello, hyung?"

"I'm already here."

"I'll just pick up my car and go there, hyung."

"You better get fast."

"Su-"

Jungkook didn't have the chance to finish his sentence because Yoongi on the other line ended up the call before he could do so. Jungkook grabbed a taxi, fortunately it drove him fast to his home. Another fortune came, his dad wasn't there. He might scold Jungkook for not being in their house for a two days. Jungkook didn't even changed his clothes, or let's say Taehyung's clothes. He just picked the key and drove off.

He smelled the tshirt he borrowed from Taehyung. It smells like Taehyung. He won't probably forget Taehyung all the time on the club. And his 'don't drink too much' 'text me when you got there' and more. He smiled to himself as the flashback of what happened earlier came up to his mind. Taehyung is his now.

Jungkook parked his car on the large parking lot of the club and enter the club. He texted his hyung to ask him where he is but before he could do so, his cellphone vibrated and a message notification appeared from the locked screen. Jungkook opened it and read the message.

From: Yoongi hyung
Jungkook I'm upstairs. -177- I got you a chic. ;)

Jungkook frowned, Yoongi usually don't get chics for Jungkook although he wants it. But now, why? Now that he already has a boyfriend? Well, shit. Jungkook ran upstairs and find the room -177-. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Namjoon and Yoongi laughing together.

"Seems like hyung is on a good mood." Jungkook said, catching the two's attention. Yoongi's smile just grew wider and so as Namjoon. Jungkook sat down the couch across the two. "Hyung didn't tell me you're here." Jungkook said to Namjoon.

Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, "We accidentally saw each other down there." Said Namjoon and Jungkook just nodded. Yoongi coughed to gain Jungkook's attention because Namjoon already knew what happened. A smirk was plastered on Namjoon's face while Yoongi looks so excited.

"Congrats!" Yoongi said and shook Jungkook's hands. Jungkook, at first, was confused. He didn't know why Yoongi congratulated them. Namjoon did the same and that's when Jungkook realized why did they do that. Jungkook smiled so big and thanked them.

"But how'd you know?" Jungkook asked them. Namjoon shrugged again as he leaned his back on the couch and Yoongi's smile grew bigger than it already is.

"And because of that thing happened to you and Taehyung, Jimin asked me out." Yoongi clapped his hands cheerfully and even squealed. Jungkook was shocked but smiled as he thought this made the two of them very happy. He love the fact that his hyungs are happy too just like him and Taehyung.

"And why because of Taehyung and I's relationship?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow while Yoongi smirked. Now, Yoongi was the one who leaned back and Namjoon sat up straight.

"Earlier this morning, hyung told me that Jimin rejected him when he asked him out for a date. So when we saw each other here at the club, he broke lots of things again. And then hours had passed, Jimin called him and told him everything that happened. Jimin also said that he was exuberant for the both of you. That's when he asked hyung for a date." Namjoon explained, making Jungkook laugh. So if it wasn't because of him and Taehyung, Jimin wouldn't ask him out for a date?

Moments had passed, they decided to drink some alcohol while talking about their life. Jungkook already forgot to text Taehyung who was waiting for his text as he was laid on his bed. Taehyung stared at the ceiling of his bedroom, thinking why Jungkook didn't texted him yet. Should I text him and ask him where is he now? Ay, no. He'll thought I'm so impatient. Maybe he just walk all the way to the bar.

Hours had passed, Taehyung stil hadn't received any message from Taehyung. On the other side, there is Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook, extremely drunk with the girls they rented. They always rent girls for themselves, not because they want to have sex with them. They just want to talk nonsense with them. But before, they used to have sex with them. But that was before!

But Jungkook being hot and drunk didn't know already what's he doing. He's talking about sex with the girl they rented for him. "So which one do you prefer? Rough or slow?" Jungkook whispered to the girl's ear who introduced herself as Yaena. Jungkook's voice is husky, making him sexier than he already is.

Yaena smiled at him and kissed his lips. "Why don't you try me so I could tell you?" Said Yaena as she traced her fingers on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook smiled at her as he parted on the kiss. He shook his head before speaking,

"Hyung will kill me." He chuckled.

"They wouldn't know." Said Yaena and started kissing Jungkook's neck. She traced her index finger on Jungkook's clothed chest. Jungkook sighed, he's into the feelings she's giving.

He wants her. Jungkook pulled her into his lap harshly and kissed her. Alcohol is running through his mind, pushing him to make out with her.

A/N:

Oopps hi.

[[EDITED]]