JUNGKOOK!

[[JIMIN]]

I haven't seen Jungkook around after he took Taehyung out. Baekhyun and I spend the rest of the time talking about ourselves. At first, I don't really like him. Who would like someone stealing their bestfriend? WHO?! If you know someone then I don't care because I am that person who wouldn't let anyone take my bestfriend away from me.

But the deeper our conversation was, I found him trustworthy. I'm not the 'best' friend. I barely hang out with Taehyung now. Maybe it's the time I let him befriend someone else for him to have accomoany while I wasn't around. Then later on, Taehyung appeared and joined us.

He looked so happy and I have no idea what did Jungkook do to him. Is Jungkook the reason why Taehyung is so giggly right now?

"Hey, Tae. You're so hyper!" I laughed.

He shrugged his shoulders, "And you look so grumpy." He rolled his eyes. Woah, this kid—

"Shut up!" I said, smacking his arm. Then a teacher entered the room.

"Okay, students of Bangtan High, your classes for the rest of the day will be cancelled for all the teachers and professor has a meeting." She announced then left immediately after that. Everyone shouted in happiness.

"THAT'S COOOLLLLL!" Bakehyun shouted. Our classmates laughed at him. He is close to everyone, I think. Meanwhile, me and Taehyung wasn't close to any of them. Baekhyun is the closest person to us inside this room.

"Tae, I need to see my hyungs. You wanna go with me?" I asked. Yes, I need to see the other members. We haven't seen each other for hours now.

He shook his head, "I'll be with Baekhyun then." He smiled at me and hugged me. I grabbed my bag and bid a goodbye to the both of them.

As soon as I stepped inside our room, I saw Jungkook. "JUNGKOOK!" I shouted. They all fell in silence. I barely shout so if you heard me shout, be ready.

I walked towards Jungkook and grabbed his collar. "Let's talk." I said then glared at him.

We went up to the rooftop. "I know everything, Jungkook." I started. Why didn't he told me anything about their shits before?! DOES HE HAVE TO MAKE TAEHYUNG A MESS BEFORE TELLING ME? AND HOW DARE HE PLAYED MY BESTFRIEND?!

"What do you mean everything?" He asked. He was trying to hide the smirk forming his lips. God, I wanna kill him right now.

"Don't make me pissed than I already am, Jungkook!" I glared at him.

"You mean between me and your bestfriend?" I nodded, "Oh.. Cool." He said. I smacked his forehead. THAT WASN'T COOL, YOU SPOILED MOTHERFUCKER!

"Don't you fucking dare to hurt him, Jungkook. I'm telling you, I'll fucking take you to hell if you tried or really hurt him." I said, glaring at him to death.

"Okay, okay. I got it." He sighed in defeat. HE DIDN'T SEEMED SINCERE BUT ISTG JUNGCOCK, I'LL FUCKING RIP YOUR THROAT!

And without a word, I left him there.

[EDITED]