Agreed

I threw my phone on my bed and walked towards my cabinet to go get some clothes and towel. I should take a bath now. Then, I went inside my bathroom and took a quick shower. After taking a bath and dressing up, I went downstairs.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted in shock, clutching the cloth on my chest.

"Ya! Where are you going?" He asked.

"Fuck off, Junglebook!" I sneered.

"Go out with me!" He smiled widely, revealing his signatured bunny smile.

"No." I glared at him.

"Hm... What about you'll work for me?" He offered after seeing my documents I prepared for finding a new job. I just shrugged my shoulders and went to the kitchen. I'm tired of his bullshits. I need to eat before finding a new work 'cause this will probably a tiring day.

"You know how to cook?" He asked.

I just ignored him and put the frying pan on top of the stove.

"You can be a great husband in the future." He said, smiling widely from the door frame. He walked towards me and back hugged me.

"Be mine." He said, resting his chin on my shoulder. I felt my cheeks flushed and butterflies on my stomach. Do you mean it, Jungkook? Gosh, don't fall from his clutches, Taehyung. You know how dangerous he can be.

"Shut up." I said and elbowed him, making him yelp and step backwards. He muttered an exasperated snort.

"What's your problem, Kim Taehyung? I'm offering you a good deal!" He glared at me. I turned off the stove and faced him.

"You motherfucker, get out!" I said, pointing the open door.

He muttered another curse before saying, "You're so hot when you're mad." He winked and kissed my lips.

"I promise not to do that thing to you again just accept my offer! Taehyung, I want to help!" He said, this time, more sincere.

"I don't need your help. Thanks." I smiled sarcastically.

"Tae, I promise! Okay, let's make a deal. I'll pay for this apartment, just stop working!" He said, holding the both of my shoulders tightly.

"Stop that bullshit deal, Jungko—" He interrupted me by kissing my lips.

"I'm courting you, remember?" He smirked, I felt blood raising up my cheeks. I look away and pushed him slightly. He then hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head.

"Agree?" He asked.

"Ah-"

"Say agreed or else you'll be expelled."

What the actual fuck. Well, his offer is very helpful after all.

"Agreed." I said then sighed.

A/N:

Imma give you 10 chapters coz im very sorry for I didn't update this story for a month now or so I thought :3 luv u fam

[Edited]