Another guy?

Jimin and I entered the classroom. We're 5 minutes earlier before the bell. We walked towards our seats but there was someone already sitting on Jimin's seat. We stood in front of him and there, I realized that it was Baekhyun.

"Oh, Taehyung! Good morning!" He greeted cheerfully. His smile is really wide.

"Good morning!" I smiled at him, revealing my signatured rectangular smile.

"Uh, excuse me? That's my seat." Said Jimin, quite irritated.

"This? But..." He sighed, "I wanna sit beside Taehyung." He pouted while Jimin's face says a lot like 'you cute but fuck off'. But yeah, what a cutie.

"Eh? You can just sit there!" Said Jimin, reffering the seat on my right side. Baekhyun nodded and we all sat down on our seats. I thought they'll end up fighting.

[[JUNGKOOK]]

The bell rang and it means it's lunch time already. "Hey, hobi hyung!" I called as I entered the SSG room. Being a president of supreme students government like me is really hard especially when you're as lazy as me.

"Hello there!" He said, munching his food. He eats a lot, how the fuck did he managed to keep his abs?

"Where's Jin hyung?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, "He left with Namjoon." He answered.

"Oh." I look around, "Where's Yoongi hyung?" I asked.

"He left with Jimin." He said, smirking.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow. "Wait, may I ask what's between Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung?" I asked.

"Hahaha! No idea~" He squealed, thrill is visible in his voice. I rolled my eyes. Are they hiding something from me?

"I'm going now." I said then walk out. I run to Taehyung's classroom,

"Oh. Good morning!" Said his classmates. I just nodded and go inside. As a Jeon Jeongguk, I have to keep my greatest name clean for the sake of our government.

"Taehyung? He left with another guy." Said the girl, a smirk is plastered on her face. Is she making me pissed?

I raised an eyebrow, "Another guy?" I repeated.

Another guy...

Those two simple words...

I don't know but it's irritating me.

"Yeah. The cute and hot guy. I wonder if Taehyung is gay or bisexual. They looked so sweeeeeet!" She giggled. DID I FUCKING ASK YOU IF THEY LOOKED SWEET YOU GODDAMN ASSHOLE?!

"Oh! Here they are!" Said another girl sitting beside the first bitch. I look back only to see Taehyung laughing the fuck with Jimin and...

another guy?

"TAEHYUNG!" I shouted.

They stopped laughing. Jimin raised an eyebrow to me while the other guy is shookt. I walk towards them and grabbed Taehyung outside.

Jimin and that guy called for him but I ignored it. I and Taehyung have to talk because FUCK. Why is he with another guy? Looked cute and sweet, huh?

[EDITED]]