Note?

[[TAEHYUNG]]

I was on the library when the bell rang. I put my things inside my bag and started walking my way to my classroom. The reason why I'm on the library is I have a quiz later. But first, I need to get my books on my locker.

"Hey! Taehyung!" Jimin called.

"Hello!" I smiled at him, revealing my rectangular smile.

"Aigo! Where are you going?" He asked. He was wearing a gray sweater and its front was tucked inside his black ripped jeans. That's his fashion.

"I need to get some books on my locker." I answered.

"Oh. Same. Let's go to our first class together!" He said cheerfully. I just nodded. So he's going to attend our classes? We then headed to our lockers.

"Looks like you got something there!" Jimin smirked as we reached our lockers. Mine has a note plastered on it. Seriously? This is Jungkook's shit again, I knew it.

"Any idea who put it?" asked Jimin, walking towards me as he was done picking up his books.

"Yeah." I sighed. Fuck off, Junglebook. I sneered. After what he did yesterday? Kissing and hugging me in public? He's crazy The bell rang for the second time so I immediately put the note inside my pocket and get my books inside. We run together to our classroom.

"Aish!" Jimin panted.

"At least we're not late." I sighed, settling down my things on my table. Jimin sat down beside me. A girl walks toward us.

"Are you Kim Taehyung?" She asked. Isn't she my classmate? She was supposed to know me if she's my classmate. But still, I just nodded and sat down.

"What do you want?" I asked, eyeing her blankly.

"Oh. Nothing." She answered, "Bitch of Jeon Jungkook. Pfft." She mumbled before leaving. What the fuck did she just said? I clenched my fist, I was about to stood up and grab her hair but Jimin calmed me down.

"What does she meant?" He asked.

"I don't know. Tsk." I rolled my eyes.

"It's okay, baby. Just ignore them. Maybe it's because Jungkook likes you and not them." He said while giggling. Fuck off, chim. If only you knew what I've been through whenever I was with him. I sighed. I'll tell him everything soon. But this girl, wait till I get my hands on you. I would literally take you to hell. I'll show you how hard is it to be in hell. Calling me a bitch will be the worst decision you've ever made.

[[EDITED]]