Woah!

[[JUNGKOOK]]

I sighed. Welcome to the chapter where you have to mourn with me because of the loss of my necklace given by my mom. Oh, my sweetest mom.

"The 5th sigh in just 2 minutes." Said Jin hyung, not taking away his eyes from his phone. I just sighed. Who cares if I was sighing more often? Namjoon hyung look up from reading his book but go back again quickly. Well, no one cares. Tsk.

"HEYA GUYS!" Hoseok hyung bursted in from the door. He was smiling widely and confidently walking towards us.

"Hey!" Yoongi hyung greeted him. He smiled to Hoseok hyung, revealing his signatured gummy smile.

"Ah. You all are busy, huh." He said, sitting between me and Yoongi hyung. Can he just shut up for now? He's so irritating. I'm mourning the loss of the necklace that my mom gave me so please have some respect.

"Where's Jimin?" He asked to Yoongi hyung. Hyung shrugged his shoulders. Did the yoonmin argue? They act like an immatured couple. One minute they are arguing and one minute they are lovey dovey. So disgusting. I am disgusted.

"Hey, you son of a bitch! How are you?" He asked me. I only sighed. Hah, you disrespected the mourning of my loss, huh? I hate you hyung. :( "Yay, you're ignoring your hyung?" He raised an eyebrow then elbowed my ribs. Hyung, you're fucking crazy. I wanna smash your face off for doing that to me while I was mourning.

"7th sigh in 3 minutes." Jin hyung updated. Hoseok hyung mouthed a 'woah', obviously, amazed and was wondering as to why am I doing that. "Jungkook, be honest. Do you have any problem?" He asked, now facing me. I shook my head then sigh. I'm mourning the loss of my necklace, I don't wanna talk to anyone so please. Just please. And Taehyung... He looked as though he doesn't care.

"Woah. As if we believe in your lie." Namjoon hyung sneered. Gah~ Don't force me to talk to any of you, I don't really wanna talk to anyone right now. You should've just talk to me yesterday of the other day when I'm fine talking to any of you.

"HI GUYS!" Jimin entered wide a huge smile plastered on his face. He walks directly towards me. Not now, hyung. You don't know how much I hated talking to anyone right now. I might end up punching your face.

"Find him. He's wearing the necklace you gave." He whispered in my ear. WHAT?! WHO?! WHERE?! WHEN?! I jumped up.

"What?!" I whispered back.

"Yup!" He said then smile, eyes are turning into two crescent moon. No way, he just looked unbothered earlier when we saw each other. Did Taehyung changed his mind? I smirked.

"Woah." I took a deep breath and smiled widely. Now tell me, Kim Taehyung. Where art thou? I need to find him asap. I wanna kiss him and hug him. Yay, I feel exuberant.

[[EDITED]]