Blood

I motioned Baekhyun to leave the room while I was having a staring competition to Jungkook.

"T-tae... Your h-hands..." He stuttered.

In curiousness, I lifted my hand only to see blood dripping out from the wound in my palm.

"Bullshit." I mumbled.

"Let's go to the clinic." He said, walking towards me.

"I don't need you-" I was interrupted by him, lifting me up.

I don't have enough energy to fight with him or even tell him to put me down.

As he walked out while carrying me, we recieved lots of weird looks from the other students. And Jungkook is glaring at them, making them look away. I can now see the clinic from the distance when I faced him.

"Stop." I commanded which he followed unconciously.

He sighed before asking, "Why?"

"I don't want to go to clinic." I answered.

"We have to clean you-" He stopped himself before taking the opposite direction.

We ended up here on the rooftop of SSG building He put me down on the edge of the rooftop and jumped up beside me.

I look at my hand, covered with blood. Jungkook pulled out a knife, I look at him in confusion.

"I'm sorry, I did that to you." He said, looking at the knife with lust. I just nodded, I'm too distracted of his actions. He removed the cover of the knife and placed it on his left palm.

"Yours is on right, am I right?" He asked, looking at my wounded palm.

I just nodded, "What are you planning to do?" I asked him and without any hesitation, he cut himself.

"WHAT THE FUCK, JUNGKOOK!" I shouted as he deepen the knife on his palm. I stopped him by parting the both of his hands.

"I'm sorry." He said as he accidentally let go of the knife.

I smack his shoulders, "You're crazy!" I glared at him.

"Give me your hand." He said, leaning his wounded hand on me.

I lifted my hand in front of him, he then grabbed it, intertwining both of our hands. Both hands is covered with blood, intertwined together.

"Why?" I asked, looking at our bloody hands.

"There was a time back then that married couples do this as a sign that they will be together forever instead of giving each other a silver ring." He smiled widely.

"You got me there." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"We're married now." He chuckled. I sighed to cover up the smile forming up on my lips.

"You're a clever motherfucker." I chuckled. He smiled widely then kissed my lips.

[EDITED]